What was the best profit you made from buying/selling NFTs?

Mine was like $2500 dollars from a BSC NFT collection

14 Likes

Once i did an initial mint for fun on BNB, didnt check on the NFTs for a couple months, then came back and found the floor was 5x what i minted them for :moneybag:

Made about $1,000 and can now brag i am a professional NFT trader :rofl:

5 Likes

I only lose money buying nfts haha

5 Likes

Mine is sad, have never made profits, in fact all the NFTs have minted ain’t doing well atall

5 Likes

This has been my experience too! Now, I just do it to support projects like its charity.

4 Likes

The most I have made profit wise off an nft was about 2k usd from Tpunks. I have made profit from other collections but this is my biggest earn from an NFT purchase

3 Likes

I bought and sold milady and made 1 ETH on it lol

1 Like

I feel like that is the best sometimes. Buying and then not looking at them for a long period of time!

3 Likes

Wow haha it’s like finding $100 bill at your old jean’s pocket haha

Pretty solid profit ser :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Ohh this punk NFTs… They’re all crazy

Best profit made from a nft sale got to be @tpunks hay day when apenft started buying up tpunks for the bnb nft bridge Sold a punk of medium rank for 25k Trx :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Never made a penny from NFTS :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Profiits? What is it? I dont know hahahaha

Till now no profit!!

i made 35k with a 1000 initial investment at the beginning of tpunks

3 Likes

I invested on Cukies World at the beginning, gonna be the most profitable investment of my life for sure, Dev team and marketing team are really talented

we were the lucky ones entering when the hype started

2 Likes

Sadly,I haven’t made any profits but fingers crossed. I’m hopeful

You are one of the lucky ones, truly

1 Like