When are we getting a TronDAO forum APP for iOS

I know for a fact that my learned colleagues using Android devices can download the TronDAO app from playstore.

For those of us using iOS devices are yet to benefit from this, my question is, are there any plans to make the APP also available on Appstore and when are we to expect it.

Thank you :pray:

20 Likes

Es un detalle que se debería haber remarcado para los usuarios de IOS.

2 Likes

Nice observations mate
I do Think the trondao forum could be accessed via web?

But it would be nice to have the Trondao forum app for iOS users.

3 Likes

I just learned that there is an online application, I’m trying it right away! Thank you

2 Likes

There is an app for android users, but iOS is the the issue.

1 Like

I recently try to onboard
Someone using iPhone 6
But it showing …
Not compatible with iPhone 6 browser

I think an application that I will use on the phone will be much more useful :+1:

1 Like

There is an app for those on android but nothing like that for those on iOS.

1 Like

Si, existe una apllicación en Android la verdad es bastante rápida y de fácil uso.

1 Like

The team should consider those of us who use iOS devices. We can’t continue visiting the webpage to check if we have gotten any notifications. It makes us always come to see things of serious concern very late since we are not getting any notifications in the first place.

2 Likes

I I understand this too.
I’m still using web version.
Where the link to get android app version?

1 Like

Go to playstore and type trondao

Before I asked.

I had checked already,
I saw this.

Wow that’s scary :sweat_smile:
Def better to have a link on trondao official website redirecting to AppStore/google play

3 Likes

Funny how they make iOS users feel they’re always different and most times left out. When building I believe that should have been something they thought about . It’s possible they just stumbled across some hurdles.

4 Likes

I believe it takes time to integrate an app and get it approved for the iOS app store

3 Likes

I hope they get it done so that we can stay up to date with whatever happens on the platform.

1 Like

Yes bro, I hope so too. It’ll really be helpful

I’m a proponent that some platforms shouldn’t work on every device. If this platform works on IOS, it may cause corruption in other parts. Also, most projects work better on android. The need for iOS is decreasing day by day. What are you thinking?

This would be really good and useful for iOS users, I hope the devs work on this

2 Likes