Zombieland By Team Zombie - Survival Web3 Game

Alright
All the best
I understand that the time frame will not permit

3 Likes

Greetings @gamerhack ! Your project seems to be missing details on:

Project Website:
Smart Contract Links:

Please add them to your project. Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks for understanding !

Hello,
updated all details as per requirements.
Thank you

I am always in love with zombie games and your project seems fascinating. I want to learn how these smart contracts work exactly? Could you provide information about them, please?

So the players will be rewarded in this game tokens. That wonderful. But is it tradeable?? Or it can only be used to purchase items in the game.
Thank you

1 Like

So basically we are using BTTC testnet at moment so reward tokens are which game owns. But when we will move to TRX in future that will be convertible. As we are expanding and updating more things in games so we want a good product first.Thank you so much for showing your interest.

3 Likes

Excited to play, wish you all the best

1 Like

Thank you really so much. give it a try

1 Like

Ok thanks for the clarification and wishing you all the best

1 Like

Thank you really so much for your support

Hi @gamerhack welcome back to S4.

Great to see you back in the forum and the hackathon. Glad you were able to partake in the Builder’s track, can you describe what’s different and updated from Season 3 for Zombieland?

I noticed the vehicle is one of the new updates, what challenges did you face implementing that into the established game from last season?

2 Likes

Welcome back to S4, nice build

2 Likes

Thanks a lot , do not forget to try this game on BTTC chain.

1 Like

Hi @EMerchant ,
Thanks for welcome wishes.

Yes as you can see in current version is new vehicle mode with vehicle upgrade facility. Another part is now we have level mode where we will have to complete tasks like finding keys, collecting box, killing zombies and different stuff. We have added 50 levels in current version. After that we have added theme selection option where we have added new zombie world which players can unlock with coins. Fixed some bugs in old version, improved game performance and optimized size about 35% than last version. Mobile development has been started to deploy on android/ios. So these are the summery of changes from last version.

Implementing new things are always challenging but our tron community support, feedbacks and motivation keeps us to go further and work harder as much as possible.
Thank you so much. keep playing.

5 Likes

Les felicito por su trabajo, están presentando un juego en continua expansión.

1 Like

Muchas gracias por sus deseos y siempre apoyando

1 Like

Playing your game at least 20minutes everyday. You can be rich if you admit urself to it. My votes to you

5 Likes

Thank you really so much @BahaKoc1x . we really appreciate your support

2 Likes

Great build! Let’s kick some Zombies’ ass!

3 Likes