Zombieland By Team Zombie - Survival Web3 Game

You are welcome once again :handshake:

7 Likes

Nice one, good to know and thank you once again for the clarification, looking forward to see everything up and running

3 Likes

Welcome Sir
All the best

5 Likes

What specific measures will the team take to make the game contract secure and prevent any potential vulnerabilities?

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Prince-Onscolo , @Atokwasi

3 Likes

Progressive update when we will use our vehicle to destroy zombies

10 Likes

we are working on it to make secure as possible and that’s why we are working on testnet. once we checklist all secure possibilities in testnet then we will move to mainnet

3 Likes

Hola, gracias por la información y por esta nueva imagen.

5 Likes

Cool, thanks for the update

5 Likes

Congratulations in advance for your project. my question about your project is that normally in every game there are levels or stages. How do you get to the next stage of your game if there are any?

3 Likes

Thank you so much.
Our game is currently endless so we are giving another level mode. Where we will have to complete the task like killing x number of zombies in given time OR we have to find keys, box kind of stuff in world to clear the level.

5 Likes

Please, let me ask this

Will there be game mode like “Adventure”
?

4 Likes

Meaning you’ll be asked to complete a task before you can proceed to the next stage.
So if assuming am asked to kill a certain number of zombies within a level and am unable to kill them and the game is over, will I start from the beginning of the level I ended or I’ll have to continue from where I ended and in that case too what happens to the the money I have already accrued for that level/ stage.

3 Likes

This is freaking amazing, I really hope it’s goona make whole lots of sense

3 Likes

Adventure mode means you can play like endless mode right ? so yes there will be adventure mode.
where you can play as you want. Drive vehicle, upgrade vehicle power, speed , fuel etc.

3 Likes

As like normal game 1,2,3… levels will be there. So if you are in level 5 where you have to find keys and mystery box and you failed to do so game will restart from same level 5 only. So basically if you failed in any level from that level game will be resumed. And points will be in your pocket based on zombie killing !

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Will try best to add things as many as possible in timeframe.

2 Likes

Thanks for this information.
Secondly, how about
Playing your game with friends as competition
Does it support that?

4 Likes

You are welcome sir, keep on building :muscle:

5 Likes

We are planning to create multiplayer game but it will take time as it require a lot of efforts and time for seamless multiplayer experience but we have in pipeline.

5 Likes