[2023] Welcome to HackaTRON Season 4!

Both have been added to the group. Please help us in reminding participants that they need to include their dorahacks project in the comment so we can check.

4 Likes

You have been added! along with @lingraj @Shabari @giangle @lynndon Best of Luck!

6 Likes

Best wishes to all the participants :blush:

5 Likes

Please let me know your Dorahacks project submission?

3 Likes

Thank you @WindsOfChange92 :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon
I have registered and posted my project which is visible now under “HackaTRON Season 4 in DoraHacks”
I have received email from DoraHacks titled Important reminder for hackathon to register form.
But I havent received an automatic email from TRON DAO Forum regarding Hackathon group addition.
Dorahack ID: @tausparagus
Project name: One Op Game

2 Likes

Thank you so much for adding me to the TRON Hackathon Group. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to participate in this exciting event!

2 Likes

Hey, Matt from Leto is here. Can somebody give me access to post info about our project in the TRON DAO Forum?

4 Likes

@admin.hackathon @WindsOfChange92 @StevenTRON @HunterTRON please for your action

2 Likes

you are welcome to Trondao forum and hackatron S4
kindly check this :point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

You are highly welcome to the forum

1 Like

Bro @anshss please read this topic
and check this too :point_down: :point_down:

3 Likes

I still cannot post a thread… @admin.hackathon

1 Like

Are you dev and still doesn’t have access to publish your submissions?

1 Like

You have been added and should be able to create a post in the Hackathon Season 4 topic.

2 Likes

You should be able to post now as you’ve been added. :grin: Good Luck!

4 Likes

You have access! Looking forward to reading your post!

3 Likes

Hello guys. Looks like I was banned from TRON DAO Discord. I would like to understand what I did. I just shared the link for my HackaTRON project: BlockMenu | Buidls | DoraHacks

Seriously, I shared my project on the “hackathon” channel! I am super frustrated and I will pause all my buildings in TRON until I get some reasonable response from the staff.

1 Like

Any help? @WindsOfChange92 @StevenTRON

1 Like

The bot might have banned you unjustly. I’ll take a look to see what happened with the admin there.

Please feel free to make your TRON DAO forum post, under Hackathon S4 with the correct tag on the category. The TRON community will see it, ask questions/feedback and vote on it for the community vote.

5 Likes