[2023] Welcome to HackaTRON Season 4!

Welcome and we are waiting for you patiently.
All the best :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Congratulations for taking the bold step

Welcome to Tron Hackathon session 4

All the best

1 Like

hi, i’m arsalaan and I’m very excited to participate in HackaTRON season 4! My dorahacks handle is @arsalaan. Please add me to the hackathon group. I also had a query that, can we team up during this hackathon? Please let me know thankyou!

6 Likes

You are welcome to TronDao Forum and HackaTRON S4.
Kindly add your project name.

You can team up, it is all up to you bro…
Get your team members and start building.
All the best

1 Like

Buenos días, bienvenido al s4, como bien ha dicho mi amigo @Prince-Onscolo agregue el nombre del proyecto que va ha presentar.
Puedes formar equipo. Esperamos ver tu proyecto pronto.

2 Likes

thankyou, is there a teaming platform specific to this hackathon where I can find team members

2 Likes

you are most welcome…
for that I am not sure please but you can create a topic, add your email and let interested dm
We have devs section

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon

I am developing my project for the HackaTRON Season 4 and I would like to create my post in this forum as part of the submission requirements.

My username on DoraHacks is strandgeek

Thanks!

5 Likes

This is our official telegram group that was created, and please I would love you guys to join so I can share more update as I do the project, since am yet to be added to the Tron Hackathon season 4 group, so I can’t wait to post yet so I will love you guys to join our community page.

3 Likes

Great! You are welcome
please kindly add your project’s name

1 Like

@admin.hackathon willl add you soon. I hope you have posted your Dorahacks username and your project’s name

1 Like

Please I can’t post links here, please I need help asap on that. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks @Prince-Onscolo

My project name is TapMenu

3 Likes

@admin.hackathon @StevenTRON @TronLive please go through and give them access to post their submissions :pray:

2 Likes

Let see what the got for us in This session

2 Likes

Please this is misinformation, Nigeria never banned crypto rather the government tried to restrict the transaction of cryptocurrencies as at the time you were making reference to. Individual trading of cryptocurrencies still exist as at then

5 Likes

Correct… lot of people do mistake restriction and ban at times though

2 Likes

Yes Very correct
The government only restricted
Commercial bank from Talkin part in crypto transaction

5 Likes

Welcome onboard. Best of luck to you :+1:

1 Like