[2023] Welcome to HackaTRON Season 4!

Just an update: I am changing my project name to Menu3.

Can someone one give me access to create a post? @admin.hackathon

Thanks!

3 Likes

Very true bro and I am very glad that everything has returned to normal, if not perfect. And excluding Nigerians from the Hackathon, to me, is not fair enough

1 Like

oh i see just like Ghana… banks were restricted

2 Likes

@StevenTRON @EMerchant @HunterTRON @TronLive for your action please

1 Like

I think this is not from Trondao but Dorahacks

1 Like

That is why @admin.hackathon need to clarify the community on this concept, so that going forward, efforts will be put in place to avoid such occurrences from happening again

1 Like

Was banks banned from doing any related crypto transactions or they were restricted??

I hope you read all the issues i raised before you say its a misinformation.

This attached letter says prohibit which is synonymous to ban

5 Likes

Yes.
That was the case.
But some heavenly sent bank

Help us Nigerian with CRYPTO transaction

3 Likes

personally I do not use banks to fo any transaction, thanks to Binance and Huobi
P2P allows you to buy and sell crypto with mobile money

2 Likes

Thank you for tagging @Prince-Onscolo I’ll work on getting these accounts access :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You know you have the choice to believe anything you want because I’ve tried to clear you on what happened during those period you referenced to but you chose not to understand. It would’ve made a lot of sense to argue this with a fellow Nigerian because what you posted now would’ve introduced a whole lot of things to talk about but I’m letting it slide. And I still maintained that crypto was restricted in Nigeria then, NOT banned.

3 Likes

I understand your point perfectly. But know where i am coming from. I have shown you the letter that circulated in the whole world from your government.

So please dont say its misinformation. If you have any letter to prove to me that it is restriction, i will be very happy, cos we are all here to learn and not to base our issues on hearsay.

I have a lot of Nigeria friends and the use crypto regardless of when the government released its letter.

But does it change what the letter entails?
As the adage goes, a log can stay in water for years but does not qualify it o be called a crocodile.

I will pause here. We can debate further in chitchat. I will be very happy if u can open a topic about it brother.

4 Likes

Hi
I think there are lot of users here who have started their project or completed their project but still don’t have access to create a post here on the forum.

Please verify their dorahacks and grant them access so we the community can follow through on their projects

@G.Veyron @Toastb
Please if you haven’t been added and you are participating in the Season4 add your name below with your dorahacks username

Thank you @StevenTRON

6 Likes

Yh that might be very true, 78 projects the last time i checked but still things are slow in this end.

I just hope they get access very soon and start posting their buidl as soon as possible

4 Likes

Exactly because it’s not fair allowing other projects gain audience here on the forum and there are also good projects out there that don’t have access.

I saw a complaint from someone here complaining about not having access and going ahead to create a telegram channel that’s touching

3 Likes

Yo bro
Let this slide
No argument with.
Issues like will get me
Me think otherwise.

It’s best left like that.

As far we still USING CRYPTO…GOOD

5 Likes

Hmmm, creating a telegram channel for his project is good, but getting the forum members there to ask their questions and make suggestions is another issue.

I know the @admin.hackathon will open up the floodgates very soon. He is currently looking for the keys :key:

6 Likes

Exactly bro
That’s why I felt for him/she because how can you even post the channel’s link here when you don’t have access lol

4 Likes

@admin.hackathon kindly approve the pending projects to post on the forum.

8 Likes

The will do so shortly

It’s better apply now
Than WAIT till the ending hour
Because the chances of admin approval
Might cost you to wait till next session

4 Likes