[2023] Welcome to HackaTRON Season 4!

Welcome to the TronDao forum feel free to interact :handshake:

5 Likes

Bienvenido al foro, es un espacio amigable dónde seguro te sentirás a gusto, puedes visitar los proyectos, los cuales presentan grandes cosas.

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon @Prince-Onscolo @Nana66419 @antonio @Nweke-nature1.com
I realized there is one issue. For example on eco-friendly category for forum, there are 15 teams, but in dorahacks there are 22 teams. Are those 7 extra teams still eligible for hackathon for judge prizes? Because in rules, it obviously says it is required to share your project on forum also. Will those 7 teams be disqualifed or smt else?

3 Likes

Tal como usted bien dice tienen que compartirse en foro en tal caso sin no lo han hecho, no creo que sean elegibles.
De todos modos mejor diríjase al @admin.hackathon

2 Likes

exactly, it is part of the requirements and they are not even here to pass Pre-selection

2 Likes

Well I think it’s those that is not updated with there information/alarming calendar
Once you qualify for Dorahacks you have to also post on TronDao forum to be official and eligible, actually they are unable to post before deadline and the grace time as well
The facts still remains, many were called but few were Chosen.
Thank you spotting it out, have a great day :handshake:

5 Likes

long time no here, but I checked the all rules. Yes you are right, they need to be disqualifed

3 Likes

Y’all are always active @Nweke-nature1.com @Prince-Onscolo @antonio @Gordian
What’s good
We have 5days left🥺

5 Likes

Se trata de que la comunidad esté viva.

4 Likes

We are preparing to vote​:fire::fire:

Check @antonio topic for more information on Projects

4 Likes

big ups always online or almost all the time…
notification on
tab always on too

6 Likes

Esto ha sido muy bueno, hermano

3 Likes

sure brother
we pray for good health always to be able to stay active more :pray:

5 Likes
4 Likes

Hello Mate
Yes few days to it
But I have all the days here
No break all

All is going well.
My vote is ready

4 Likes

Nothing much bro, we are patiently waiting for the to commence, am highly much aware that everyone has already penned down good projects to vote,… to make Tron great is the mission, and together we can make it happen :handshake::muscle:

4 Likes

How did you highlight a topic?

2 Likes

Yes definitely got my vote ready, although am yet to go through NFT track you could recommend some quality project there

2 Likes

Yes brother🙌🏽
Big ups always online helping the community

2 Likes

like what i did? you just have to click on the share icon, copy and paste it where you want

2 Likes