My best track
Can’t wait
All the best team :pray:t2:

5 Likes

I see you guys guys already.
Keep doing vwhat you know how to do best
#TURUGLOBAL

2 Likes

Hello friends, you can watch our post in the category Hackathon Season 4 and leave your comment. Thank you :heartpulse:
7 Likes

Alright.
Will do that, all the best

4 Likes

Thank you :heartpulse:
All the best :hugs:

6 Likes

all the best
keep building

2 Likes

Its good to be back once again, cant wait for what projects will be coming onboard this hackathon.

My favorite spot will be the Builder’s Track, that will be the place where the big boys play. :fire:

7 Likes

I knew you will be very happy with the implementation of the milestone as you made that suggestion in season 3.

Inasmuch the milestone approach is very good and helps keep builders on their toes to deliver, the speed with which the team makes payment of winners prizes sometimes kills the spirit and demotivate some of the builders.

@nickmura wanted to go mainnet but the only thing that was preventing him was not receiving the prize money on time.

If the milestone is to be used, i am pleading with the @admin.hackathon, @support.hackathon, @trondao, @TronLive and @EMerchant to make it less stressful.

Thats my humble opinion.

9 Likes

I don’t really know if the Laws in Nigeria have changed, but to the best of my knowledge, i know Nigeria banned crypto usage a few years back. (I stand to be corrected)

And since tron is now considered a legal tender and such a ban exist in Nigeria, it seems right to exempt Nigeria from the hackathon. I hope the laws on the land changes soon if it hasn’t already.

7 Likes

la verdad se te ha encontrado a faltar.

3 Likes

This is getting me confuse.
It wasn’t a ban on Nigeria.
Crypto still trading in Nigeria by Nigerians.

2 Likes

Probably some time was needed to adapt to the new system (payment via Huobi) + new year and Chinese new year.
But hopefully this time everything will be smoother :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I know an other project that should join the Hackathon season 4 :eyes:
I’ve heard that they will apply within a month.

3 Likes

I like this, there will be a fire on the mountain. Wishing the Eagle :eagle: all the best this season.

4 Likes

Hahaha, i am back for good, i was out but was still observing everything on a daily basis. I log in daily almost like 20 times a day to read all inputs. I became an observer for a while. :joy:

3 Likes

Yh its still trading, for that i know, i have alot of Nigerian friends who are doing it daily, but what is the government stands on it.

Officially the government issue a writ to ban all banks transactions involving cryptocurrency, (i still stand to be corrected)

If this is still in force, then tron which is a legal tender can not be used in Nigeria in a legal framework.

5 Likes

Okay.
Let see how it goes

3 Likes

Hi all :wave:
I wish you all good luck in this hackathon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Last season there were Nigerians onboard, alot of them, some of them were disqualified but the likes of @justrugnft sailed through and even secured a nice spot for themselves, i am hoping there will be a way around this restriction.

7 Likes

Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i tell, i had to really adapt well, u got me. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes