[2023] Welcome to HackaTRON Season 4!

If you are presenting a project for this season’s hackathon, kindly add your project name from Dorahack and tag the Admin to grant you permission to post an overview of your project in the forum. Thank you and welcome onboard

4 Likes

Thanks Nana, edited!

2 Likes

You welcome, just to clarify, i hope the name you provided is the username for Dorahack??

3 Likes

Correct :slight_smile: same username to make things easier!

3 Likes

Thats wonderful, will be waiting to see what your project has to offer.

4 Likes

Our BUIDL on Dorahacks is currently under review. So will keep you posted on that too!

4 Likes

welcome onboard, happy to hear you want to contribute to the whole crypto ecosystem.

Stay active and keep building :fire:
We are here for you and also to support the project you build and help promote it :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

We are also thinking about applying for the grant through the TRON DAO form. As our protocol builds on top of mainly chains and DEX’s we thought TRON would be a great addition to our ecosystem too!
Would you recommend us applying for the grant

3 Likes

why not? it’s available for all. The team will go through and decide what to do.

So I will encourage you to apply.

#Tron is here to make the entire crypto ecosystem great. Believe in collaboration :handshake:
#sTRONgerTogether

4 Likes

Just go for it, cast your net wide. Just prove to them what are you building is actually for the greater of cryptocurrency.

5 Likes

SUBMITTED! :heart:
Can you let me know if we have missed this cohort or if we have snuck in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello mate
Welcome to Tron Hackathon session 4

Happy to have you join us
To build and develop the blockchain ecosyetm

All the best

3 Likes

I think it is reviewed quarterly and you might still stand a chance to be part of this first cohort, otherwise you might be pushed to the second quarter.

Also don’t expect to receive it as quickly as possible cos the due diligence done before payments are made, you will not only need patience but also long life with strength.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: ose long life :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thanks. I really appreciate.

3 Likes

@admin.hackathon hasn’t been active why?

1 Like

I’ll throw my hat into this!
lets make something cool!

@admin.hackathon pls notice me

2 Likes

You are welcome to TronDao forum and HackaTRON S4.

Please are you a dev?

3 Likes

Yes!
I’m currently making a NFT, and this is my first hackathon.
thanks for having me.

3 Likes

You are welcome Sir
Kindly post your project name and username from Dorahack and tag @admin.hackathon to grant you access to post your project on the forum

4 Likes