[2023] Welcome to HackaTRON Season 4!

you are welcome we are waiting for you all :pray:

4 Likes

@admin.hackathon

• Wait for approval to be added to the Hackathon group which will give you the permission to create a project post on the correct hackathon participant category *
    My Dorahacks’ user name is CodeFlyLabs (@U_638065dc5aac89) , my project is MemeBook
    I didnot got post approval yet
5 Likes

Currently in the process of going to main-net. Stay tuned! Also have another project in the works for Season 4 :eyes:

8 Likes

Waiting to see your project on mainnet :raised_hands:
Good luck for season4

3 Likes

Coming onboard now. Hoping to be a good participant of this Hackathon season 4 community participation.

I have seen the major improvement on this Hackathon season and I want to hope that there will be good projects which can meet its standard.

Thank you @admin.hackathon @trondao for this opportunity once more.

We hope to get more update as the day goes by.

5 Likes

waiting patiently for you and your team :pray:

3 Likes

Good day @admin.hackathon kindly add me @elvolution --dorahack user name

3 Likes

No EVM based project this time? @admin.hackathon

2 Likes

Thats very great, cant wait for what is instock for us in the main net. Also waiting for your submission for this hackathon.
Is it a new project or you are joining the builder track?

4 Likes

A new project! Stay tuned. And trxmini.games has launched on main-net! Peep the new update.

6 Likes

Will definitely do that this evening. Congratulations on the new heights attained and cant wait for what you have for us this season.

6 Likes

Good day @admin.hackathon. kindly add me @Toastb. That’s my dorahack username. Thanks

4 Likes

tradecoin from @AlexFedotovqq was having one of the most engaging discussions in their project thread, but a worrying and strange comment from a newbie has led to the chat being blocked.

I know the @admin.hackathon will look into it and do something about it as soon as possible.

Going forward, i suggest project owners should be given the opportunity to remove comments that is against the forum rules and regulations from their own project threads in order for them not to go through the same ordeal Tradecoin is currently going through. Cos it is painful to be blocked through no fault of yours.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Welcome and wishing you the best.

6 Likes

Oh I recalled this incident
The Chinese leaked private keys
That had been flagged.

I believe the innocent project will be looked into

4 Likes

This is our official telegram group that was created, and please I would love you guys to join so I can share more update as I do the project, since am yet to be added to the Tron Hackathon season 4 group, so I can’t wait to post yet so I will love you guys to join our community page.

5 Likes

welcome to trondao forum
and welcome to Hackatron S4
Enjoy your stay

2 Likes

Gm Veyron
Welcome to Tron Hackathon session 4
Good to have you you joined the Dorahack

Goodluck to you

2 Likes

Nice tweaks on the mode! Hope it will help to prosper the whole ecosystem :slight_smile:

4 Likes

New here!
Looking forward to being able to showcase our protocol and the benefits not only to TRON and Bit-Torrent, but the whole crypto ecosystem!
Harry from Weave Financial

@Jaackersss
@admin.hackathon

Project Name Weave financial

6 Likes