[2023] Welcome to HackaTRON Season 4!

Good day guys, i hope our developer family are seriously building something to submit very soon.

I see a low turnout in submission of projects and hope to see something powerful and engaging very soon.

Wishing all serious builders all the best as they bring out something great to make tron even better for all.

4 Likes

Maybe the low turnout currently

Will turnout to be RUSH TURN OUT TOWARDS THE CLOSING TIME.

ALSO, I THINK THE DEVELOPERS AND BUILDING
CURRENTLY DOING HARDWORK TO COME OUT WITH MASSIVE PROJECT FOR THE HACKATHON

2 Likes

Buenos días, esperamos los tan ansiados proyectos vayan apareciendo durante lo largo del mes, confio en la personas que estan detrás de ellos, nos sorprenderan gratamenente.

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon want to enter
DoraHacks username CodeFlyLabs
product is MemeBook

2 Likes

you are welcome Sir
Enjoy your stay here

1 Like

@admin.hackathon
Good morning, we would like to enter & our Dorahacks username would be Ender13120 for the Project GalaxyThrone V2 in the Builder Track.

4 Likes

Welcome mate
Good to have you with us

Trust you to have good time with us.

3 Likes

I just cant wait to see fireworks in the builder track, more gurus coming onboard. Bring it on :fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Coding aint easy and they are really working on tight schedules so i understand them perfectly.

But the suspense is driving me crazy

3 Likes

Am hoping to learn a lot in season 4,…

3 Likes

The ban on Nigerians and other countries in this season four hackathon are based on alot of factors of which the @admin.hackathon will eventually have to come clear the air.

Some are saying its since Dorahack is our host for season 4 hence the restrictions. Some are also of the view that tron is now a legal tender and any country that sees crypto as an issue faces this restriction.

Just waiting patiently for the team to shed more light on the situation and how best it can be resolved as these restrictions may hinder the community from getting some powerful input from some of these restricted countries.

4 Likes

Lols
Good you know that coding not easy
As we may all look and think

Additionally working with tight schedule form brainstorming, to coding to test running.

We best will be posted soon

1 Like

I would like to post a project for hackathon season 4, I need permission to post or I just need to be active on the forums for a while to unlock that feature?

5 Likes

Hi welcome, write your project name and Dorahack username and remember to tag the @admin.hackathon, he will grant you access to make your forum post. Goodluck this season

3 Likes

you are welcome :pray::pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Bienvenido, siga los pasos indicados por @Nana66419 y le esperamos para la presentación de su proyecto.

6 Likes

Hello
Today I went to my post and saw this message
“This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.”
And this message is coming for the second time.
In my opinion, some of the users decided to do a bad thing. And in connection with this, he violated the work of my post. To resume the work of the post as soon as possible?..
In conclusion, I don’t know what he meant to tell us, but in no case do not use this key.
@admin.hackathon
Thank you!
The post itself

8 Likes

Hello just submitted the BUIDL for NFT/Token swapper on Dorahacks @shadowlyte

@admin.hackathon

4 Likes

It’s not your project presentation that has been flagged but the “leaked private key” comment that is most likely a scam with a honeypot wallet.

7 Likes

hi! i will submit the BUIDL for Metaverse on Dorahacks @admin.hackathon My Dorahacks’ user name is U_2169361f3e9481. Thanks!

5 Likes