[2023] Welcome to HackaTRON Season 4!

Yes
tronlink Pro wallet
Do make up regular updates for use

1 Like

Hackathon kicks off, such a nice & lengthy read, glad to see the buidl in project as time progresses

3 Likes

What kind of resources, tools and support will be available to participants during the hackathon?

1 Like

I wish you all good luck again in the fourth season :blush:
If you have free time, you can study our project and ask questions if there are any)

Good mood to all💫
Thank you

9 Likes

https://forum.trondao.org/t/overview-of-the-tradecoin-project/16511?u=gordian

All the best

4 Likes

Nop, I’m talking about an other one :eyes:

3 Likes

:eyes: @JustMoney?

waiting patiently lol

4 Likes

Lols

Okay, others ones loading up

2 Likes

Technically, if you follow the rules any new product or new addition should be implemented during the hackathon or at least in 2023 to be taken into account. So I wouldn’t be surprised if lot of projects start to pop up end of March, beginning of april.

6 Likes

sure sure, submissions have been slow this season and I think what you just said might be a reason

3 Likes

Lols, I thought of that .
Maybe lots of them
Waiting for the last minute call.

Or probably they in coding and brainstorming session

3 Likes

And that will be the day, a regular can become a basic user. :joy::joy::rofl:
March-April will bring a lot of wonderful projects. We wait to welcome them all.

6 Likes

Lols.
This can be stressing
With the frequently most asked questions
Of

HOW CAN I VOTE?

2 Likes

Took me few seconds to understand the meaning behind it :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hahahaha
I literally had to read couple of time to understand the
Implicit message cue.

Lols

2 Likes

Hahaha i did that intentionally.:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hahah
Emotional damages

1 Like

Es de esperar que marzo-abril sean meses movidos.

1 Like

I was reading the rules/terms and conditions and I saw Nigerians are banned from participating in s4 of the hackathon.
I already created a topic on that which is still under review @admin.hackathon please look into it and approve my post

5 Likes

I am here to deliver some great tech for Hackathon4 and I will love your input. What kind of app would you like to be developed/design? - #13 by fabsltsa I created a post in order to receive your feedback in order to have on TRON something that is missing in the Tron ecosystem. Some great ideas were posted but I am interested also in your opinion. What should be developed? Post your Ideeas and you could earn some prizes. Thanks a lot!

11 Likes