Our goal is to use blockchain technology to make digital advertising fairer and more transparent. AdContract serves as the platform that connects advertisers and publishers, allowing for measurable targets, provable results, and assured agreements. We aim to help advertisers and publishers succeed while ensuring integrity in advertising.
AdContract has its commitment to transparency and trust. Every action and transaction is securely recorded on the blockchain, creating an indisputable record of results. Advertisers can be confident in the effectiveness of their campaigns, while publishers can rest assured knowing that their rewards are guaranteed based on their performance.
AdContract Presentation.pdf (336.4 KB)
Project Website: https://adcontract
Project Test Instructions:
We will create the instructional video, but for now, please follow the following steps as an overview:
As an Advertiser
- Sign In using this account: email@example.com, pass: testuser
- You can explore any past campaigns in ‘My Campaigns’ menu.
- You can create a new campaign by clicking on ‘New Campaign’ button.
- Fill in the campaign information, including the campaign terms.
- (switch to Publisher, see ‘As a Publisher’ below)
- Publish your campaign.
- Deposit your campaign.
- Wait until the campaign ends, the app will process the campaign performance based on the video views.
- You can see the campaign performance result and If there is an excess deposit balance, you can withdraw the excess funds.
As a Publisher
- Sign In using this account: firstname.lastname@example.org, pass: testuser
- Go to ‘Publisher - My Media’ menu. Select a campaign to add some Media (YouTube videos)
- You can add some Media (Youtube Video) links for a campaign that is assigned for you.
- (switch to Advertiser, see ‘As an Advertiser’)
- The advertiser will publish the campaign and put some deposit, you can wait until the campaign ends.
- If the campaign reach any target terms, you can withdraw the campaign rewards.
AdContract is a platform that brings the power of blockchain technology to digital advertising. It acts as a bridge between advertisers and social media influencers as the publishers, making advertising fairer and more transparent.
At its core, AdContract empowers advertisers to take control of their advertising budgets, optimizing spending by aligning costs with campaign performance. For publishers, rewards are determined on actual performance, ensuring fairness rather than assumptions or favoring popular channels. It creates a level playing field where hard work directly translates into rewards.
Another AdContract’s standout feature is its commitment to transparency and trust. Every action and transaction is securely recorded on the blockchain, creating an indisputable record of results. Advertisers can be confident in the effectiveness of their campaigns, while publishers can rest assured knowing that their rewards are guaranteed based on their performance.
Smart Contract links: Contract Address on TronScan
- Tidying up the site design
Multi Channels Support
Currently, the app serves as an MVP and supports media only from YouTube. The next step is to make it capable of accommodating media from other platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, and more.
We need a system to profile the publishers for more effective ad targeting, and the data should be recorded on the blockchain.
User-Controlled Data Profiles
One of the challenges with centralized platforms, like those currently in use, is that the platform retains control over user and publisher profiles. One of the strengths of a blockchain-based system lies in its transparency, where ownership should rightfully belong to the users thus granting them control.
We should provide better analytics for our users.
Our Own Media Platform Powered by TRON
This one is a BIG step, to have our own media platform like YouTube or TikTok. but decentralized. Honestly, I’ll keep things realistic; let’s focus on the immediate challenges first, and we can discuss this later.