Bandwidth parameters adjusted

wicked man :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Approved by FDA

1 Like

50,000x on 24hrs after launch don’t be left behind

we are rich :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

thank you all for buying in advance

1 Like

Lols
Please sir
Will your team be doxxed or not?

How will you provide security for
INVESTORS funds?

1 Like

You are wasting talents
But don’t promote like this
Into my discord mod server o

2 Likes

Get ready and stayed tune for our AMA in the next Bitcoin conference

Sir What do you mean by wasting talent?

bandwith reduction, what really informed them to make such a decision.?
all dapp transactions are done using energy.
i read about bandwith market, will anyone buy bandwith, for what?
the moment you try to squeeze people off their trons, they look elsewhere for cheaper services.

lets stick to the energy, it works perfectly, lets not add petrol to an everblazing fire.

1 Like

Mostly to burn more TRX and make it even more deflationary. And to get more TRX staked for bandwidth.

Yes all dapp transaction require energy mostly. But, many dapp transactions need more than 600 bandwidth. So maybe this will open a market for bandwidth

1 Like

I get it, but why do they want to make the life of tronics even harder. We are buying energy with the little we have and now they see an opportunity to compound our worries with bandwidth market too.

In the end, the average user suffers and will make dApps on tron unattractive to users.

As we look for more adoption for tron, we shouldn’t make it difficult for newbies to come onboard.

I stand to be corrected though.

2 Likes

I have stated it before that the ratio of TRX burn for bandwidth is very low, so I can’t see how this proposal will result to more TRX to be burn.

And yes, this proposal will open up markets for bandwidth but I’m eager to see how this market grows.

2 Likes

It’s supposed to help the overall network and that’s it has been passed. And IMO, Users will generally not support such proposals. But, let’s see how it will go, only time can tell I guess.

1 Like

Ok, we hoping for the best.

1 Like