Bird Catcher Game By Team Hunter

To be honest, I don’t know how you manage to do such a good job every single time. Very well done! You continue to exceed every expectation that we set. Great job. The way you handled the project showed resilience, experience, knowledge, and critical thinking. We would love to get your perspective on our next project. I will vote for you sure.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Shabari for your motivated words and playing this game.

1 Like

Thank you so much @ElfWeb and @Jigsahir for your in-depth review and analysis about the project and valuable time and such motivated words. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

reminds me of angry bird, would be looking forward to your website

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking interest and giving your valuable time on this project.

Great job on the game ! Good luck for mainnet !

1 Like

Hello, can you please disclose how much of this project is original content versus copy pasted from other sources (and what other sources)?

Could you please make this video public on your YouTube account?

When a contestant publishes a video introduction using a fake voice and posts the video using a private link, and the YouTube account doesn’t have any other videos, this creates the impression that this is an unnatural developer account and that they are not likely to be a long-term contributor to the TRON ecosystem.

1 Like

As for the playability. I like how you are collecting the birds and they are also attacking you. Comparing this to the other TRON Bull games where you are catching them.

Thank you really so much for liking my project.

1 Like

Hello dear @fulldecent, I would like to request you to go through this forum post so that you can get idea how this game is built. Earlier I thought to create old classic duck hunt style game but with help of community support and feedback I created this game. I would like to request you to play this game so that you can get idea that how unique is thos game and surely you can search on internet for your confirmation that this game is unique in all terms.

Another your question regarding video voice so as my English is not that much good and clear that’s why I took help of scripting. I’m active user on TronForum so I guess all active members do know about my authenticity and project vision.

Thank for your time on my game project.

1 Like

Thank for appreciating and checking game. The idea is completely community driven so I give credit to our Tron community only. I’m not sure which other games are there like this but I feel compared to other games I try to more focus on fun and engagement of game. Which may be positive point compared to other.

1 Like

We appreciate your effort in given the community the credit. You have really demonstrated that this project is truly community-driven.

Wishing you luck

3 Likes

Nice design I encourage this so much

2 Likes

Es cierto que el proyecto fue impulsado por la comunidad, por lo cual tiene todo nuestro apoyo. Felicidades por tu trabajo.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Nana66419 and @antonio for endeavor support, suggestions and motivation.
Words are not enough to thank but still thank you so much to you and whole community !

1 Like

Thank you so much @tonyferd for your time and encouraging words

@jigar
The game looks soooo cute :heart_eyes: . good job

2 Likes

Thank you really so much @vano77

Thank you everyone for wonderful support and feedback. I would like to continue this work in best possible way. Keep sharing your wonderful feedback and keep supporting. Thank you

2 Likes

Sigue construyendo te espera un S5.

1 Like