Bird Catcher Game By Team Hunter

Thank you so much and welcome to Bird Catcher post community page. if you have not tried yet then kindly give it a try when you get chance.
thanks again !

Hey @GrabTeam , thanks a lot kind words and giving your valuable time on this project !

1 Like

Played this game for 30 min and really it was calm and stress buster game. Liked the concept and great work. All the best.

2 Likes

this is an amazing development. nice work

1 Like

The game looks interesting

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Jaycenajaere and @Sunday104 for your motivational and kind words.
please give it a try once you get chance. Thanks again !
Keep playing, keep sharing :dove:

The demo video explains alot. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Good demo video, good luck

3 Likes

I don’t know why, but this project gave me the dog and cat game vibe I used to play with when I was little. I’m giving a vote. Good luck already.

2 Likes

Buen vídeo, y gráficos en la presentación del juego agradables.

2 Likes

@antonio , @rod1232313 and @Nana66419 thank you so much for watching demo video and share your feedback.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Lubos , yes I tried to recall our childhood memory by developing this game. Really appreciate your words .

2 Likes

all the best team
keep building

1 Like

Thank you very much @Prince-Onscolo . Please try my game and share your feedback when you get chance.

2 Likes

Success guys, this looks very promising.

1 Like

It was the sweetest project for me in the Gamefi category. I had a lot of fun viewing the platform :ocean: :heart:

Just the start screen took a long time for me. Maybe the problem is with my computer. Other than that everything was very good. How do you intend to progress your project in the future?

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Abdul68 , keep playing ! keep sharing :sweat_smile: :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you @Aurora for your motivated words and time for this project.
So yes as this is webgl project so first time load can some time depends on your internet but after that it will load quickly and for future I would like to bring to mobile so that more users can play this game.

3 Likes

Hey @jigar, The game looks awesome. The characters are really cute. Wishing you and your team all the best.

1 Like

It has been a very successful project with everything, there is nothing left to say about it being sweet. It’s about that part that everyone praised.

I wish you success. I wish you to be able to come to the places you want… :raised_hands:

1 Like