Brawls Champions | Prediction marketplace on BTTC & Tron

Project Name: Brawls Champions
Project Track: Artistry
Team Name: BrawlDevs
Team Member(s): 2

DevPost Project Link: Brawls Champion | Devpost

Project Goal:
Brawl Champion aims to revolutionize the prediction marketplace by leveraging the BitTorrent network to provide a decentralized and trustless platform for users to bet on the outcomes of major events. Initially, the platform will offer pre-made brawls (bets) on significant events like political outcomes or sports matches. As users advance through the platform’s levels, they will gain the ability to create their brawls, fostering a community-driven ecosystem.

By offering a dual-token approach, users can place bets using either BRAWLS, an in-game currency that will eventually be tokenized as an ERC-20 token on BTT, or the native BTT token. This mix provides a seamless onboarding experience while providing a robust, blockchain-based betting infrastructure.

Project Value:
Brawl Champion aims to improve the overall user experience in prediction markets, which traditionally suffer from poor interfaces, high gas fees, and slow resolution times due to purely on-chain interactions. By offloading initial user interactions and storing transactions off-chain, we eliminate these hurdles, reducing friction for new users. Only after a series of bets is data periodically updated on-chain to maintain security and integrity.

Additionally, blockchain integration ensures that all bets are immutable and tamper-proof, while a robust dispute resolution mechanism offers transparency and fairness.

Project Info:
X Link - x.com
TG Link - Telegram: Contact @brawl_champions_community
Brawls Champions.pdf (398.3 KB)

Project Website: https://brawls-stage.firebaseapp.com/

Project Test Instructions:

1. Visit our website and sign in with your wallet to access the platform.
  2. Browse the list of active brawls and choose one you want to predict.
  3. Use either BRAWLS or BTT tokens to place your bet on the outcome of the selected event.
  4. Once the event concludes, the creator of the bet will choose the winning option, and you will receive your winnings (or file a dispute if you believe the result is incorrect).
  5. You can also explore creating your brawls as you gain more experience points within the platform.

Project Details:

Smart Contract links:
Brawl and BrawlFactory - https://testnet.bttcscan.com/address/0x4568863f5880248a38db4bf189adeaa6dee15dd4

Project Milestones:

• Phase 1:
    • Initial launch with platform-created brawls, off-chain transaction system, and BRAWLS (in-game) betting available.
    • User-created brawls enabled, dispute resolution system live.
    • Deploy betting smart contracts on BTT test network
  • Phase 2:
    • Deploy betting smart contracts on BTT mainnet network
    • Incorporate community feedback after beta testing.
    • Start growing our TG and X communities to grow user base.
  • Phase 3:
    • Tokenize BRAWLS as an ERC-20 token on BTT, integrate an in-game wallet for direct on-chain betting.
    • In the future, we plan to introduce an in-game wallet that further integrates on-chain functionality, allowing all transactions to occur directly on-chain without sacrificing user experience.
12 Likes

Welcome to hackaTron S7! After a user file for a dispute, what measures will you take to handle the disputes and profer resolution?

Again, is it not possible to build a real time result checker on the smart contract to help prevent the situation of filing for disputes?

3 Likes

Welcome to hackathon S7
Your project sounds very interesting.
What steps have you put in place to prevent fraud.

• How will you manage the relationship between BRAWLS and BTT,
2 Likes

Welcome to the Hackathon of season 7, I have read everything in your project, please tell me as your project is launching on bttc are you having future plans for cross chain, thank you

1 Like

Welcome to Hackathon Season 7, this was really fun to read.
How do you plan to moderate user-created brawls?

1 Like

Welcome to hackathon season 7
When offloading the initial user interactions and storing transactions off-chain, what mechanisms have you adopt to prevent manipulation of those data before it is updated periodically on-chain?

1 Like

Welcome to Grand hackathon
Any plans to make sure that regulatory compliance standards is being met

1 Like

Hi BrawlDevs,
Do you also feel like your website is kind a slow? It took a good amount of time for me to load. Idk if it is my network.
Besides that very innovative idea. Initially I have 1000 Brawls, but what if i run out of them?
Is there any way I can get more

1 Like

Betting with multiplayer or with AI Component

1 Like

@Youngyuppie Once a user files a dispute, the Brawl Champions team thoroughly reviews the details of the brawl to provide a fair and transparent resolution. If it’s determined that the brawl creator has provided a false result, the creator will be penalized. This ensures integrity within the platform and discourages any form of misconduct.

To address your question about building a real-time result checker:

Since users can create custom brawls as they progress, not all events have standardized or easily verifiable outcomes that can be checked in real-time by a smart contract. For example, events like political outcomes or nuanced sports decisions often require off-chain validation through trusted sources or human arbitration, which cannot be fully automated on-chain.

Additionally, integrating a real-time oracle for such diverse and user-generated events would be a challenge, as there currently isn’t an oracle service that provides on-chain results for highly specific or custom events. While oracles can handle certain standardized data feeds (e.g., stock prices or major sports outcomes), they struggle with the variability and complexity of custom brawls that our platform offers.

Therefore, human arbitration remains essential to maintain fairness, flexibility, and accuracy in resolving disputes for these more complex scenarios.

Currently, we’re live on the BTT network and excited to announce that we’ll soon be launching on TRON as well! :tada: For now, users can participate in brawls using either BRAWLS tokens or BTT to brawl on events. If you choose to use BRAWLS, you’ll be able to redeem your rewards once we officially launch on mainnet and add liquidity for the BRAWLS token on either the BTT or TRON networks. :moneybag: This will be made possible through the funds we gain from the Hackathon! :rocket:

Here’s the exciting part: all the rewards you earn now through participating in brawls and completing tasks will carry over when we move to mainnet, so there’s no risk of losing any of your hard-earned tokens! :dart: However, we will be reducing the reward rate soon, so this is the best time to farm BRAWLS and maximize your rewards. :money_with_wings: Take advantage of this opportunity now!

Additionally, we’re putting a strong focus on growing our community, and early community members will be able to earn exclusive rewards that will set you apart in the future. :gift: So, head over to the platform, complete the tasks, and start earning! Your early involvement will be rewarded as we continue to build and grow together! :boom: @Youngyuppie @Okorie

1 Like

Thanks for the update buddy

1 Like

Hi @Okorie, Thank you for the warm welcome to HackaTron S7! :tada: Here’s how we’re addressing fraud prevention and managing the relationship between BRAWLS and BTT:

Fraud Prevention :closed_lock_with_key:

1. Verified Creators: Only trusted users can create brawls initially. Others unlock this ability as they gain experience.
  2. Dispute System :balance_scale:: Users can file disputes if they believe a result is fraudulent. If the brawl creator is at fault, they face penalties.
  3. Immutable Smart Contracts: All brawls are managed on-chain, ensuring transparency and tamper-proof results.
  4. Reputation System :star2: (Work In Progress): A reputation system flags bad actors and rewards fair play.

Managing BRAWLS and BTT :arrows_counterclockwise:

• BRAWLS Token :video_game:: An in-game currency earned by users, redeemable when we launch on mainnet and backed by liquidity on BTT/TRON.
  • BTT Token :gem:: Directly used for betting, providing a blockchain-native option for serious users.

Together, BRAWLS helps onboard new users, while BTT offers a more advanced betting experience.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply to me I get the message more clearer now

1 Like

Okay! I get it now. How responsive is your verification team. Hope it’s not going to take decades for them to verify claims and settle disputes?

2 Likes

I like brawl stars but how do you face a legal action with supercell then?

1 Like

@Youngyuppie Currently, the verification team consists of myself and one other developer. As we continue to grow and scale, we definitely plan to establish this as a dedicated, separate vertical to ensure thorough and efficient verification processes.

1 Like

Brawl Stars is a very popular web2 mobile multiplayer third-person shooter game which I enjoy playing, so yeah, I borrowed some inspiration for the icon with all the skull vibes :skull::wink:. But just to be clear—what we’re building here is a prediction marketplace! Once we go live, we’ll definitely bring in a part-time designer to craft original logos and assets :art::sparkles:. So, no worries about any legal action—just good vibes and brawls ahead! :sunglasses:

Hello Brawls team, a betting platform :rocket:. Prediction marketplaces have got huge traction on other ecosystem have got huge volumes and Brawls can do that for TRON.

Although we think that the current wallet connect flow would definitely be a hinderance to the overall UX for normies. Even the biggest prediction platform, Polymarket uses Social Auth for wallet creation.
Do checkout our project JustAuth | Social Auth on TRON using which you can add self-custodial email based auth/wallet and let us know if you would like to integrate our auth product in you dapp.

1 Like

Hey @Anderson! With multiplayer, players can brawl on events across categories like sports, politics, crypto, and more. :trophy: Winners take home a proportional share of the prize pool! You can use BRAWLS, our in-game currency, or BTTC to participate. Once we add liquidity, you’ll be able to redeem BRAWLS for $BRAWL tokens on-chain, so keep farming those BRAWLS to win big! :moneybag::fire: Also, don’t forget to check out the tasks section—complete small tasks and earn even more rewards! :dart: