Calm after the storm?

It was an amazing last 10 days … so much buzz and excitement all around… especially on the last day :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:!
So now that the voting period is over … what do u think will happen here on the forum for next few days till results are announced? How do u plan to spend the next week? :bulb::smile:

8 Likes

Perfect time to launch the #sTRONgerTogetherChallenge by @ElPi … checkout the article :

https://cryptoslate.com/press-releases/35-leading-tron-bittorrent-chain-projects-and-partners-launch-the-stronger-together-challenge-an-ecosystem-initiative/

2 Likes

i think we should standardize the community at least maybe bringing newbies into the community and think of a great way to develop the web3 world by lecturing ourselves from the basics of digital currency

1 Like

We can see some ranking changing already. I guess multiple accounts/bots votes are removed as they are found :+1:

4 Likes

Yes that’s important… I will do my bit by sharing the forum links in my tweets … the more people do it … the faster the community here will grow :relaxed:

Yeah … saw it in 1 track so far … next 2 days will be interesting :smile:

1 Like

Really … Doesn’t happen for real … ??

1 Like

Fake votes are removed as the checking progresses. Can’t wait to see what will be the result on Aug 17

2 Likes

You are the winner Deba Sir … :wink::hugs:

As a JM active community member he sure is :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Everyone on this forum is a winner… because they r here for … the bigger goal of breaking the shackles of manipulative central banks n centralised monetary policies

4 Likes

I really believe alot of things will happen here, which will change the outlook and fast mass adoption of cryptocurrencies, Tron is a pioneer to a very amazing thing here, like never before

Oh wow, just as I was thinking, so all these big projects collaborated and help themselves win these thing, wow!!!

Nop, that is not how it works. One people can be at the same time a team member of one or several projects and investor of other projects.
You are building your marketplace but I dare to think that you will start soon to get interest for the rest of Tron/BTTC ecosystems and why not invest in the projects that in your opinion have some good chances of success.

2 Likes

Yeah … the principle of diversification :innocent:

1 Like

Yea true I get you, that’s very true

1 Like

Keep up the good work and maybe soon Deba and me will be two of your active community members :smiley:
What matters is building quality products with a positive mindset.

2 Likes

Exactly, growing together and helping make the ecosystem more friendly and more utility that will make life more fascinating for crypto users

1 Like

Would really be happy to have you two in my community as I will also be an active user of of yours too

1 Like

Yeah Indeed ……:100: bro :+1:

2 Likes