Capitol Lion Music Network

Best music launch pad on Tron Blockchain keep it up we all behind you

20 Likes

:point_right: Join The CoreX Team,
with a Live Discussion Via Twitter Space :zap:

:point_right: You’re not gonna want to Miss out on this!

:lion::x:
https://twitter.com/tashlionx/status/1545025249070256129?s=21&t=9NDrXLOlI3n8BC9qY7z-tg

23 Likes

100% going to be there for this Space!

I am a holder and believe this project will boom :star_struck:

12 Likes

@Tashlion The NFT market still has yet to realize the potential of NFT’s currently ownership of digital property is focused around glorified JPEGS of monkey heads :man_facepalming: This looks like you are getting back on the original use case for NFT with ownership and rights to content created

Hopefully you can get some traction and maybe collaberate with artists that seem to be getting into NFT but have yet to release a single NFT song suchs as EMINEM. SNOOP, BUSTER etc

So far I think the only one that did was Lindsey Lohan

24 Likes

Thank you for bringing up that point.
I agree with you 100% @Simon , Getting back to the roots of the Main functionality is really big to me. I believe NFTs are going to attack every Traditional Environment & Industry that we know. It’s a huge reset button to this Traditional way of viewing things. The NFT standard itself is truly empowering. I’m extremely excited for the opportunities it creates. Just the public verifiable Ownership aspect of it, is a game changer in itself, not to mention all the other capable programmable features accessible.
Utility is a major factor within this Next Generation of Non Fungible Tokens .

We’re really counting on The Genesis NFT Collection of Capitol Lion to Give us that 1st initial Spark.
These holders will ultimately make up the MusicDAO & also have the ability to access the Music Launchpad.
We’re hosting Social networking events in our MetaVerse environments to promote Team building and Collaboration within the Network.

We initially want to create an organic & original Music Catalog native strictly to the Capitol Lion Platform . We’re anticipating a high Quality level within the Catalog which will ultimately get our foot in the door with big names .
The CoreX team has a few connects within the music industry, we just want to establish a platform with a solid foundational infrastructure before targeting big names .
We’re extremely excited for the future, & can’t wait to showcase what we’ve been working on :fist::lion:

22 Likes

@Tashlion This sounds great and really glad you are taking NFT to be used for one of its original use cases.

Looking forward to seeing content creators releasing songs as NFT through your platform and showing the JPEG boys what NFT are really about :fist:

18 Likes

Thanks for the Interest & Support my Friend.
It’s a pleasure to talk to someone that knows the true underlying Value of The standard built around Non Fungible Tokens.
We’ll be sure to keep you up to date with the entire journey of Capitol Lion.

Whenever you have some free time check out this space, We dive deep into NFTs and the Value that it brings currently & in the Furute .

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1OyKADDRzWyxb

23 Likes

:lion: Check out the Brand New LionX Homepage :lion:

:dizzy: https://lionxeco.net/ :dizzy:

17 Likes

Fire #LionX Pride :fire: :raised_hands: :lion:

12 Likes

New website looking amazing :heavy_heart_exclamation:#LionX :lion::trophy:

15 Likes

El arte es impresionante :venezuela::venezuela::venezuela:

9 Likes

It doesn’t seem your devpost URL is connected to the actual hackathon. Have you submitted your project yet to the Hackathon?

14 Likes

Yeah we haven’t submitted yet. We wanted to get everything successfully launched on MainNet before we submit.
Within the next couple of day everything will be finalized :fist::lion:

18 Likes

:point_right: Check out The Official “Capitol Lion”
Music Network Twitter Account.

:point_right: https://twitter.com/capitollion?s=21&t=H-IndFbeBYOrnnnDXE1WAg

15 Likes

-New Logo for Capitol Lion is Finally here-
This is a Big day within the Establishment of The Capitol Lion Music Network.
The Evolution of Music Lives on The Tron Blockchain.
Join us! Let’s Decentralize The Traditional Music Environment Together, One NFT at a Time !

17 Likes

Nice one buddy :love_you_gesture: :four_leaf_clover: :raising_hand_man: :lion:

10 Likes

Evolution of music lives on the Tron Blockchain. Capitol Lion is embracing the economy of Creativity by accessing a new relationship between creators and their communities. This platform will be home to a Music Launchpad & Music NFTs which is all governed by the MusicDAO. The MusicDAO is made up of holders of the Capitol Lion Genesis NFT collection.

The network is built to empower a new culture of music creation. The platform encourages team building and collaboration, to create a quality catalog native to The Capitol Lion Music Network. This new era of music is a Decentralized one. Supporting your favorite music related content through the NFT standard will open new doors of opportunity.

By Utilizing Capitol Lion, both the creator and it’s community will share the progression &/or success of products deployed on the Platform .

-3 Key Features:

1. MusicDAO (GenesisNFT holders) - To be amongst the DAO, you have to own at least (1) Genesis NFT. These NFTs are used as a unit of account for voting weight/power. Voting within the platform dictates changes being implemented into the Network.
  2. Music Launchpad- The Capitol Lion Launchpad for music creators. Eligible user’s May leverage the Network for tools & resources. They CoreX team will help and provide knowledge the entire process. The team will guide you to the path of tokenization in a decentralized manner.
  3. Music Markets - Marketplace of NFTs based off products and services of music creation. This will ultimately become the market catalog of the Capitol Lion Community.

Stay tuned on more updates coming to this LionX Umbrella project :lion:

25 Likes

Lets be Honest! this what all of us has been waiting for!

18 Likes

Music , nft & tron network. This combination is going to be epic. :muscle::heart_eyes::rocket::lion::lion::lion::champagne:

17 Likes

So very interesting :boom: :musical_keyboard: I don’t recall seeing such type of projects elsewhere. I have a feeling that it will attract so many musicians and music lovers. Are you planning to expand to other blockchains as well ?

21 Likes