ChickenWars - TRON GameFi based on meme tokens

hehehe are sure of what you are saying? swap bot and a game works together? no
They haven’t violated any rule ok. Chill

alright, thank you :pray: :pray:

These 2 products are 100% different. That’s why We submit to two other tracks :blush:

1 Like

These are two 100% different projects, teams behind them are different too :smiley:

1 Like

The game is not connected to the swap platform at all… :blush:
These are 100% separate projects, that have nothing in common.

3 Likes

Hello all, hoping to try out this game

Yes I am aware of it.

How can I try the game? I checked the website, but no game yet.

Do I need to connect my Tron wallet to play and do I need $CCC tokens to play?
Which wallets will be supported to play the game, or will the game create a wallet for me where I can send the $CCC tokens?

Looking forward to have my chicken shoot some other chickens :slight_smile:

I understand your feelings but as matter of facts you can submit more than one project as long as it’s a product and different tracks as well, once your team have the capability to deliver you are good to go , this is not first time it’s happening, it would have not been a new thing to you if you have been experiencing the previous hackathons , thanks for your understanding

2 Likes

Another chicken meme project, makes my addiction to KFC bigger lol. From my read, The ChickenWars project aims to leverage meme tokens on the TRON blockchain to attract users through entertainment.

Can you elaborate on the timeline and specific milestones for the project’s development and release?

Hey

Game will be ready to test from tomorrow :smiley:

So the first game will release will be tomorrow.
After a few weeks of feedback (till HackaTRON ends) We will talk with Coconut Chicken DAO/community and decide about the next steps etc.

Everything that is going around Coconut Chicken is DAO/community to decide. We want to move on in a decentralized way. Join us to help shape this project through Our DAO

1 Like

Thanks looking forward to it.

How is the token integration working? Can I connect with my Tronlink through wallet connect?

I am welcoming you to the Hackathon, chicken war sound like food competition, I have also read everything, please I will like for you to tell me how will you handle security and transparency in the Blockchain integration process, thank you

Awesome team coconutchicken,
how about integration with STAR-EX team?

Perhaps on the STAR-EX planet exploration, players could find an EGG, which would require some components for crafting/hatching into a ChickenWars NFT. The components would be decided/provided by our team since it’s related to tier balance. Of course, a single ChickenWars NFT integration will bring more intrinsic value.

Or you could release some hatching tools, and STAR-EX can integrate that too. We have limitless imagination

You are able to connect Your wallet to the game:

1. We will save Your in-game achievements - so You can ear rewards/airdrops of tokens - just for playing the game
  2. Buy in-game premium assets (characters)
  3. Enter premium tournaments. Where after a small fee is paid You can win big prizes. (That will start from season 1 planned in June).

Hey! We will be happy to collab! Please contact Us when You will have time on X/TG

Due to high inflation in Turkey, there is a great interest and inflow of money into risky investments. It is thought that there are around 8 million investors. And there are hundreds of thousands of people using the tron ​​network. In order to show these people the project, Turkish posts should be made on x and other social media. We should even contact the tron ​​dao Türkiye account and have it contribute to us… There may be a character with a Turkish name in the upcoming game…

1 Like

We love the idea! CoconutChicken’s (ChickenWars) mission is to connect all projects/tokens/communities around :blush:

Lets build together!

2 Likes

Not receiving any mail…