ChickenWars - TRON GameFi based on meme tokens

We will review that (please reach me on TG yannyxpl), meanwhile You can use a HackaTRON account:

login:hackatron
password:HackTest123!@#!@#

Welcome to season 6 and the project looks super fun and interesting. I am curious if do you have any plans to add customizations for characters?

We are focusing more on bringing unique characters into the game. We are working on few new ones that will be in a game soon!

1 Like

Hello CCC team and welcome to the hackathon!

Regarding the login, is there a specific reason why you require email login? Most dApps only require a wallet to identify users. Is it a limitation with the unity SDK?

How scaleable is it to start developing for windows and then moving into web , Android and iOS? Do you foresee any kind of roadblocks / major stoppers on that regards?

Even tough Windows is the most used OS I would recommend to prioritize web dApp (and making it compatible with mobile as well) , based on own experience not many people will install crypto related apps due to fear of hacking and security reasons.

I really like the idea of your game featuring CCC meme characters and also welcoming other memes into the game like tron guy! Definitely fun and entertaining :smiley:

let’s keep building together!!

3 Likes

Exciting to hear that the first game release is imminent! Gathering feedback during the initial weeks is crucial for refining the user experience. It’s commendable that Coconut Chicken values decentralized decision-making, allowing the community to shape the project’s future through the DAO.

How will the DAO address potential conflicts or differing opinions within the community when making decisions about the project’s direction?

Hey @SimbadMarino thanks for the review!

1. The login system that connects a user’s newly created account with a wallet was chosen based on a GameFi market analysis on all blockchains. We observed that this model works well in some of the biggest blockchain games, such as Sandbox and Axie Infinity. As you know, blockchain games/GameFi are regulated on main platforms and mobile systems, and we chose to follow the approach of these major projects to maximize compatibility across as many platforms as possible in the future. Since users are familiar with this model from major blockchain titles, it will be easier to introduce this game to the blockchain audience.

2. Our game, like many major titles, was developed on Windows since this is the easiest and quickest platform for building the initial release of products (performance is easiest to manage). We are planning to launch the game to make it available on WebGL, iOS, and Android platforms - since that was Our initial idea from the beginning. The engines that support the game are compatible with each of these operating systems. We will release Season 0 Windows access (it will be like an introduction season for players to get first gameplay feedback) in the coming weeks and start to develop the WebGL, iOS, and Android crossover features.

3. ChickenWars is associated with TRON. Memes are not the only characters that will be playable; there will be many VIPs available as well. So…We have already received approval for our request from one of the VIPs from TRON, whom I think everyone will be happy to see :innocent:

2 Likes

It is always by the voting system (exactly the same that TRON is using to change network parameters etc.) A decentralized model works always best and that is why We developed the DAO feature to make it possible with $CCC.

2 Likes

Implementing a voting system similar to TRON’s for decision-making within the Coconut Chicken DAO aligns well with the principles of decentralization.

Can you elaborate on the process for submitting proposals and how they are vetted before being put to a vote?

1 Like

The answer is short: dao.coconutchicken.com
This is part of community that is shaping future of $CCC

2 Likes

This is one of the shortest reply I’ve received from a project in the forum lol, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

CCC team is one of the best teams not just in Tron chain but i would say across the defi space. CCC gonna be all in one token with Sniper bot, dex, swap, gamefi and a lot more

1 Like

Looks fun!!

Lets Support Each other!!

Do Checkout my Project also at:- https://forum.trondao.org/t/the-existential-dread-launchpad-memecoin-launchpad/23948

Here is a glimpse:-

Project Name: The Existential Dread Launchpad
Project Track: DeFi
Team Name: Team TED
Team Member: BlurryFace04

Devpost Project Link: https://devpost.com/software/ted-the-existential-dread-launchpad

Project Goal: Simplify the creation of memecoins on the Tron network while addressing liquidity concerns.

Project Value:TED is a memecoin launchpad on the Tron network. It simplifies the process, allowing anyone to easily create their own memecoin. TED utilizes a bonding curve to address initial liquidity concerns and automatically transfers liquidity to a DEX upon reaching a certain market cap.

Project Info: https://www.canva.com/design/DAGCxYEu4ls/Ir--F0ivREZXzbcNPHRq9w/view?utm_content=DAGCxYEu4ls&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor

Project Website: ted.quest

Twitter: x.com

Project Test Instructions:

1. Make sure your tronlink wallet is set to Nile Testnet
  2. Go to our website: https://ted.quest
  3. On the explore page checkout the memecoins developed by other users
  4. Click on one of them to view the trading options and the chart, e.g.: https://ted.quest/TJyfobTUqGRJ1tCckd1uCv1JA4VnhLghig
  5. Launch your memecoin into the cosmic void by filling out these basic details about your memecoin: https://ted.quest/launch
  6. You can even edit your profile and view the memecoins that you have launched: https://ted.quest/my-profile

Project Details:
Video Demo:

Smart Contract links:
LinearBondingCurveFactory: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器
LinearBondingCurve: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

Project Upcoming Milestones:

1. Gain initial users testing TED on testnet
  2. Launch on Mainnet
  3. Integrate with a DEX to provide actual liquidity to a memecoin when it reaches a marketcap of $69,000.

CCC doing awesome to build cool utilities in Tron chain

1 Like

GREAT PROJECT, GREAT COMMUNITY… Let’s go CCC

1 Like

Good one, I build websites. Incase needed I can work with.

1 Like

Hello @Yannyxpl and ChickenWars team! while testing the game with the demo login I could see there is wallet associated with that but could not find any other kind of blockchain integration. Based on your roadmap on May the integration part should be completed soon. Would you please provide an ETA for this part? As you know blockchain integration is a crucial part for the hackathon.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @SimbadMarino Just saw Your message. I will check with the team and let You know the ETA & features list today evening/tomorrow morning :innocent:

2 Likes

Hey, @SimbadMarino Blockchain integration will be ready 24-25th of May (In 2-3 days).

Here is a full review (I will update the forum description too)

Blockchain integration in ChickenWars

In the Chicken Wars, we’ve implemented two key blockchain integrations using the Tron network and CCC token.

• The first integration is the Character Shop, where users can purchase different characters using CCC tokens via the TronLink wallet on our website. Once purchased, these characters become available in the game.
  • The second integration is the Leaderboard system, which tracks and ranks players based on the XP they earn from gameplay. After each game, the server sends a blockchain transaction to record each player’s score and number of kills, which is then used to update and display the leaderboard within the game.

Description of the Ranked Deathmatch (VIP) Tournament

(available from 24-25th of May 2024)

Introduction:

The Ranked Deathmatch (VIP) Tournament is an exclusive competitive event within the ChickenWars game, designed to provide players with a high-stakes, rewarding gaming experience. This tournament is integrated with blockchain technology, specifically the TRON blockchain, to ensure transparency, security, and seamless reward distribution.

Tournament Structure:

• Weekly Pools: Each week, a new prize pool is established, funded by players who participate in the tournament and by sponsors. The value of the prize pool is displayed in both $CCC (the in-game currency) and its equivalent in USDT.
  • Entry Requirements: Players must purchase a weekly pass, priced at $10 worth of $CCC. This pass grants them access to participate in the Ranked Deathmatch (VIP) matches.
  • Match Frequency: Players with a weekly pass can engage in up to two Ranked Deathmatch (VIP) games per day, ensuring quality competition over quantity.

Gameplay and Interface:

• Mode Selection: Players can easily switch between Free Deathmatch and Ranked Deathmatch (VIP) modes. The Ranked Deathmatch (VIP) button is highlighted in gold to signify its premium status.
  • Performance Tracking: After each game, players receive detailed stats, including kills, score, deaths, and the match type (Free or Ranked).

Leaderboards and Rewards:

• Separate Leaderboards Distinct leaderboards are maintained for Ranked and Free matches, allowing players to track their performance in each mode.
  • Historical Data:** Players can view leaderboards from previous weeks, fostering a sense of long-term competition.
  • Weekly Rewards Distribution: Every Sunday at midnight, rewards are distributed to the top three players in the Ranked Deathmatch (VIP) category:

1st Place: 50% of the total $CCC pool

2nd Place: 30% of the total $CCC pool

3rd Place: 20% of the total $CCC pool

Weekly Summary and Communication:

• In-game summary: Each week, players receive an in-game summary detailing their placement, score, and any rewards earned.
  • Email Summary: Players also receive an email summarizing their weekly performance, including placement, score, and rewards.

The integration of the TRON blockchain enhances the tournament’s integrity by ensuring transparent and secure transactions. This integration allows for real-time updates of the prize pool value and seamless reward distribution directly to players’ connected wallets. The Ranked Deathmatch (VIP) Tournament offers ChickenWars players an engaging and competitive gaming experience. With clear incentives, structured rewards, and transparent operations facilitated by blockchain technology, this tournament elevates the overall gameplay experience, providing players with ample opportunities to showcase their skills and earn substantial rewards.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on the specific utilities you aim to implement from other major blockchains like Ethereum, Solana, and Avalanche to the Tron network?

Whats your plans for future updates?