ClaimFreeTRX By Stian

Still enjoying this project and it’s updates…:+1:

2 Likes

okay… thank you @HODL !

2 Likes

Hello team, this is an interesting idea.

How do you plan to keep it sustainable by bringing more sponsors?

1 Like

From the first few weeks live we have had lots of website traffic and also new users with no experience to Tron. Being a featured project on our website should be very valuable to Tron Projects. Also all winnings from hackathons will go toward energy sales that will bring revenue to our contracts.

1 Like

Interesting, if any amount is available for withdrawal and lets say 2 people press withdraw at once, then what happens? @Stian

Only one of the users will get the TRX, we have had users press the same second but not the same millisecond

are you planning to launch a faucet or something like a lottery with USDT or USDD tokens in the future?

Nice and intreating project.

Maybe you could start selling advertising banners so could fuel further the pool.

Great work!

3 Likes

Maybe you could start selling advertising banners so could fuel further the pool.

I remembered the old BTC faucets, a few years ago there were a lot of them…

1 Like

Just made a new update with TRC20 claiming, will be busy the next week but will definitely look into it.

1 Like

Hope to have someone reach out about banners :eyes::joy:

1 Like

Announcing the Launch of the TRC20 Token Claimer!

We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new TRC20 Token Claimer page, where you can claim TRC20 tokens every 72 hours with ease.

Key Features:

• Claim Every 72 Hours: You can claim your tokens every 72 hours, ensuring a regular flow of rewards.

• Token Accumulation: Tokens accumulate every minute, allowing you to maximize claims.

• Easy-to-Use Interface: Our user-friendly platform makes claiming your tokens simple and straightforward.

Important Notice:

• Energy Consumption: Please note that this contract uses energy from the user’s address, not the contract’s. Ensure you have enough energy before attempting to claim tokens. Failing to have sufficient energy will result in a loss of TRX.

• Shared Accumulation Reset: When one user claims a token, the accumulated amount for that token resets to 0 for all users, and the accumulation starts again from zero. Plan your claims wisely to maximize your rewards.

The Game of Strategy:

Will you claim your tokens now, or will you wait and risk someone else claiming them before you do? The longer you wait, the more tokens you can accumulate, but beware—if another user claims the tokens first, the accumulation resets to zero for everyone!

Decide Wisely:

• Claim Now: Secure your tokens and enjoy immediate rewards.

• Risk Waiting: Accumulate more tokens, but gamble on the chance that someone else might claim them first.

How to Get Started:

1. Connect Your Wallet: Use the TronLink wallet to connect to our platform.

2. Whitelist Verification: Ensure you are whitelisted to access the claim page. If you are not whitelisted, contact our support team for assistance.

3. Claim Your Tokens: Once connected and whitelisted, you can start claiming your tokens. The claimable amount will be displayed on the page, and you can choose to claim now or wait for a larger amount.

For any questions or support, feel free to reach out to our team.

Happy Claiming!

7 Likes

hi. I wanted to clarify one detail.
Let’s say no one will claim tokens for more than 72 hours, in that case the tokens will continue to accumulate ?, or this is the maximum that can be accumulated (72 hours)

1 Like

The tokens keep accumulating until someone claim them, when they are claimed the users who has claimed is blocked from claiming any tokens for 72 hours. This to ensure a more fair game.

1 Like

okay, thanks for the explanation

1 Like

3 Likes

oh yeah, I see this update. I appreciate your hard work :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Nice update, thank you

I see that the TRC20 token list does not contain stablecoins such as usdt.
Another question: what is the USD equivalent of the accumulated tokens in, say, 24 hours? ~1$, ~5$, ~10$ ?

Thinking about creating something fun with usdt down the line but won’t be yet. Will focus on community tokens in the TRC20 claimed.

When it comes to value of claimable tokens my technical skills do not have what is needed at the moment, so for now users will just have to manually check where the tokens are traded :smiling_face:

1 Like