Classic Chords by team Chordians - Unleash The Artist In You & Make Your Own Web3 Music V2

Yes, the builder’s track was expected to be challenging to compete. As I said earlier we appreciate deserving wons to win as everyone has put in lots of effort. Thanks for your good wishes, and hoping the best from the final result.

2 Likes

Hi @akash Im curious was your team able to launch on Mainnet? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @StevenTRON, smart contracts are deployed to the main net and we have also updated the live site for it.

Here is the smart contract address for the main net of Classic Chords.

NFT Contract Address =0xffccE602a376E0B344e06468F86b93476F11C8f4

Market Contract Address =0xBFa7E42147C93a66284BD14CFc72b9E51CA6Ac0B

Users and Stream contract address =0xEf4304e9d8D7710fEF0fd6b673D6d15dE34532B8

3 Likes

Congratulations
hope you have an announcement of this on your socials

1 Like

Te felicito por el logro, sigue con tu gran proyecto, te apoyamos,

1 Like

That is great news! Please keep us updated on your project here, we enjoy seeing the progress and dedication from HackaTRON winners and hope to see you in future events :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for your wishes, we are currently trying to on-board some users and profile offline and will update it on our social media in couple of days.

2 Likes

Thanks for your well wishes and support during and after the hackathon period.

2 Likes

Sure, we will keep the community member updated on our next step and updates. We are yet to win😀, but glad to receive great support from community member and that is what keeps us motivated to push hard next time.

1 Like

alright, thank you
all the best

1 Like

Hello Everyone, we are thrilled to announce that Classic Chords is selected as a winner of the Determination Prize :clinking_glasses:.

We are thankful to all the community members who supported us from Season 3, voted for us, and commented on our post to clear their doubts as well as to encourage us. The support of the community was a big motivation factor to participate again in the builders track.

Let’s build together.

6 Likes

Hola, te felicito por tu logro, te lo mereces tu trabajo siempre ha sido impecable, sigue en este camino

1 Like

Congrats on your achivement and good luck going further :confetti_ball: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations​:tada: keep building :muscle:

1 Like

wow, this is great to hear
Congrats

1 Like

Could you share where is the announcement made I didn’t find it. Or you did get notified in private?

1 Like

@antonio @constantinpricope201 @saadabban76 @Prince-Onscolo ,

Thanks, guys for your good wishes and support.

2 Likes

I received a mail with the subject “Determination Prize - Classic Chords by Chordians - Congratulations!”. I am not sure about the official announcement in a particular post or platform.

1 Like

Oo I understand I thought that I missed something, I am happy for you man congrats once again❤️

1 Like

Thanks again for your kind words :love_you_gesture:.

1 Like