Classic Chords by team Chordians - Unleash The Artist In You & Make Your Own Web3 Music

We Appreciate you like the idea. Currently, there is no direct option to mint NFT as it is possible to have a video that does not contain sound as a starting point. We have kept two buttons so users can select which portion they want to use for minting. However, we will keep your suggestion in mind.

2 Likes

I suggest you to change your category track because the project is actually pure Ethereum … your track is Ecosystem :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you! Looking forward to the DApp!

3 Likes

We really appreciate you reviewing our project and thanks for your suggestions. However, I don’t understand how does it is not qualifying for the NFT category. Our smart contract is deployed on the BTTC chain and it is around NFTs. Can you elaborate on why we should change the category?

2 Likes

these contracts are for BTTC? if not, add BTTC refetence contracts :+1:

3 Likes

Greetings Team!

I liked this project very much!
I mean, if we can play our favourite melodies and we can generate NFTs, sounds fantastic.

Really impressive concept.

All the best team!

3 Likes

Blockchain-based music streaming is a great concept, but big platforms like Audius are still struggling to onboard new users and artists.

How would you motivate both sides to use your platform?

ThanX for your answer and good luck with your project! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for replying and expressing your thoughts about Classic Chords @MasterShadow007 @ThanXFinance :star_struck:

3 Likes

Yes, these are the contracts for BTTC. You can also check the GitHub repo if you are interested in reviewing the smart contracts.

2 Likes

Great Question !
Here is what we are thinking right now to onboard new users and Artis.

(1) We are focusing on allowing cafes, restaurants & parties to play live music from rookie to advanced artists.

(2) Music with generative art as an NFT can expand the horizon for every artist by getting support from the community by purchasing their NFTs.

(3) With more interactive interface users can not just enjoy a live or recorded stream but they can also play instruments and enjoy.

(4) In future we are planning to add a feature that can enable music lovers to learn music in an interactive way.

We are also open to suggestions from community members regarding how we can onboard more users and give the best experience to music lovers.

Thanks for your support.

2 Likes

@Hirangi @haykay @fabsltsa @Simon @Alade-dev @Hirangi @H_P @ddesai02 @Adithya @Lajja123 @bhadresh @Deepak @sarvagna13 @ericyonca @Asporay @Hadiza @Ratthakorn2509 @Bhumi @Jaydip @lilymanderson @rajeshwari @IqraR @Nana66419 @TBlocksW @MasterShadow007 @ThanXFinance

Hello Guys. As you have shown interest in the project and supported us during the hackathon period, we are hoping you liked the project as well. Right now we have a small community and your votes will be crucial to moving forward with the project, which we want and bring some cool features.

If you really like the project concept kindly consider us while voting and thanks for the support and encouragement given during the hackathon period. It really helped us to give our best.

9 Likes

@akash Great concept, goodluck in the hackathon :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thanks for the support :metal:.

3 Likes

Love the idea, Specially as a music lover can’t wait to play and mint NFTs!!

3 Likes

Wonderful UI! with well planned idea . Great project for music lovers ! :sparkles::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Brilliant idea from the team

2 Likes

Nice read, keep up the good work

3 Likes

Interesting idea can’t lie, I’m looking forward to this

3 Likes

Thanks for the support🤘.

2 Likes

@Sumedha1602 @Integral @Sakshik

We appreciate that you like our project concept.:metal:

2 Likes