Classic Chords by team Chordians - Unleash The Artist In You & Make Your Own Web3 Music

Can’t wait to share this with my music lover friends

3 Likes

Great user interface with the blend of purple colour.

3 Likes

This is very interesting. Perfect UI and concept as well. Thank you so much from the community who’s like me who don’t know much about the music ! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey there!

@fabsltsa @Hirangi @haykay @Simon @Alade-dev @H_P @ddesai02 @Adithya @Lajja123 @bhadresh @Deepak @sarvagna13 @ericyonca @h_p @Asporay @Ratthakorn2509 @Bhumi @Jaydip @lilymanderson @rajeshwari @IqraR @Nana66419 @TBlocksW @MasterShadow007 @ThanXFinance @Sakshik @Sumedha1602 @Integral @Calisajan @Gabbar.1 @Sahil

We appreciate everyone’s enthusiasm for the initiative. I want to sincerely thank you everyone. Please support the Classic Chords by voting us.

8 Likes

Hola muy buen proyecto, buenos gráficos y no sólo crea música, te diviertes creandola. Suerte

3 Likes

I love when music and tech come together :fire:

4 Likes

Excellent project guys! Loved the UI too…

3 Likes

Interesting project!

But what is the difference between this project and a parallel submission devpost[dot]com/software/classic-chords-uzwrpx ?

3 Likes

amazing project, really like the idea :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

@Calisajan @Gabbar.1 @Sahil @JoshuaOfordile @Rooh @Yura @yousef.moh,

Great to hear that you guys liked the project concept. Thanks for the support.

3 Likes

Really cool projects I also worked on a Music NFTs we cab collab on this. seems like you guys are not on the Tron blockchain YET

2 Likes

Great to know you have also worked with music NFTs as music is really close to my heart. Working with community members who have experience in the same domain will be a pleasure.

I did check NusicCloud as well and it’s quite interesting as well. The name sounds interesting.

You are right, we are a bit new to Tron blockchain and got a chance to work on it during the hackathon.

3 Likes

@Yura, We are glad that you liked the project.

The other project is on Polygon and we have already mentioned to the judges that we are submitting the project for another Hackathon.

We created the entire project here, but are building on it and will try to create it multichain. Hope this resolves your question :+1:.

3 Likes

More and more original projects I can see here. GJGJGJ!

3 Likes

I am hoping for the best for your project, your project was among the projects that got my vote, all my questions were answered with full clarity and was also made aware i could enjoy the platform without knowing how to play any instruments.

Wishing you all the best. Keep building

4 Likes

We appreciate you like the project. Thanks for your support :+1:.

2 Likes

We are glad that we were able to resolve your queries.

Getting the vote of one of the most active members of the community really motivates us as they will have an understanding of most of the projects.

Thanks for your support, it really means a lot :+1:.

4 Likes

True.

My vote has also been to this project for trying out a new creative project.

Most other projects seems like the same things.

I am sure someone would take inspiration from your project and might collaborate to create something beyond what you imagined.

Kudos to the team.

4 Likes

Yh they really thought out of the box.

5 Likes

@H_P @Nana66419,

Thanks for the kind words and support. It motivates us to optimise the website and add new features to it.

2 Likes