Classic Chords by team Chordians - Unleash The Artist In You & Make Your Own Web3 Music

Hola, es un buen proyecto y una nueva manera de concebir la música. Suerte

3 Likes

hola, realmente apreciamos que te haya gustado el proyecto. Gracias por su apoyo.

3 Likes

As a musician myself i can’t wait for this amazing project to kick start Godspeed to you all💖

3 Likes

We appreciate you like the project and as you are a musician we hope you will be one of the initial artists who will rock on the platform.

4 Likes

Hello there, We want to thank each and everyone who has supported and voted for our project. Even though we could not win any prizes, it feels special to be a part of the Tron community and give our best. We have learned a lot of things from this hackathon and are sure we will participate in future hackathons hosted by Tron.

We personally want to thank all the members listed below for considering our project and supporting the efforts we have put into making this happen.

@fabsltsa @Hirangi @haykay @Simon @Alade-dev @H_P @ddesai02 @Adithya @Lajja123 @bhadresh @Deepak @sarvagna13 @ericyonca @h_p @Asporay @Ratthakorn2509 @Bhumi @Jaydip @lilymanderson @rajeshwari @IqraR @Nana66419 @TBlocksW @MasterShadow007 @ThanXFinance @Sakshik @Sumedha1602 @Integral @Calisajan @Gabbar.1 @Sahil

We will still keep building and learning.

I personally want to congratulate all the teams who won prizes. :v:
Keep building, and keep learning guys.

11 Likes

Hey Guys!

With the HackaTRON going on, there is a new category - Builder. We see Classic Chords has the potential to be something better. We’d like to know from you, how would you like for your favourite NFT musical DApp to participate again.

The DApp was a WIP even after the TRON Hackathon season 3. It is with great pleasure we’d like to inform you that with some program upgrades, Classic Chords was a finalist in the Encode hackathon(next-video-build).

So far you’ve seen features like the Music Player page, Generative NFT and Live streaming using Livepeer. This time, we got the DApp programmed with better features like:

• UI Improvement
  • Making stream more interactive
  • MIDI Support
  • Changing the visual of instruments as per the selection of instrument
  • Making it multichain

We believe that community input and feedbacks are very important. Let us know your thoughts on Classic Chords participating in the Builder category.

4 Likes

Hola, verdaderamente en el anterior s3 presentaron un proyecto agradable y novedoso, no sólo para ios amantes de la música, sino para un público en general.
En los puntos que han mejorado, me parece importante destacar:
.- Interfaz de usuario, que sea simple de manejar

• La multicadena es una gran idea.
    En cuanto la participación en la pista Builder con estas mejoras, en mi opinión es una buena elección.
    Revisaré de nuevo el proyecto y les comentaré mi opinión.
    Gracias por su información.
3 Likes

Hola, Gracias por las amables palabras y sugerencias.

Si quieres revisar la última actualización puedes seguir este enlace con la cadena del polígono Mumbai.

classic-chords.vercel.app

2 Likes

Si la voy a revisar es un proyecto que merece que siga adelante, gracias por el enlace.

3 Likes

This is awesome, Thamizha :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Hola, he revisado la actualización, la interfaz de usuario es llamativa, fácil de usar, me ha impresionado, la variedad de instrumentos y las opciones que ofrece, enhorabuena.

3 Likes

Careful that to enter in the builder track you will need significative improvements. Cosmetic changes are not considered as significative improvements. You will have to come up with new features.

4 Likes

Hola, Nos alegra que te guste la interfaz de usuario. Agradecemos que revise el sitio y proporcione sus comentarios. Gracias por su apoyo :metal:.

2 Likes

Yes, we have many features that can be added in near future but for the next 60 days, we can try to complete the below features.

(1) Providing MIDI files and Instruments support, that can help professionals to upload their files as well as connect their instruments and play the songs.

(2) Making the instrument page more attractive. Currently, we have a variety of sounds but the displayed instrument is the Piano only. We would like to add more instruments visually, like drums or Guitar so those who love particular instruments they can also enjoy the platform.

(3) Stream is working nicely, but it is not that interactive. We want to add chatting and reactions as well as a feature like super chat to make Stream more interactive and fun.

(4) We want to make it multichain so that we can have a more user base.

These are the initial features we are intending to add on top of what we have. Apart from that music and video editing features can be added.

Let me know, what is your thought on us qualifying for the builder’s track. Any suggestions from you as well as from community members are important for us.

5 Likes

I’m also a community member :wink: It’s not up to me to decide who qualifies or not. Good luck :+1:

6 Likes