Community contributors

I think the admins at TronDao forum to actually carve a reward system where community contributors gets acknowledged as actual writers with certificates issued. I mean the ones actually creating content and posting often here, creating for TronDao should be an all inclusive prospect in your CV or bio as a writer in web3, crypto and Blockchain technology when applying for a job for instance. What you guys think?
@Nana66419 @Prince-Onscolo @Gordian @Nweke-nature1.com @Youngyuppie @Okorie @antonio

5 Likes

GM Buddy, good post, good suggestions.
I believe the Team aware of this.

HAVE ALREADY INCLUDE IN MY CV AND ACTIVELY BEEN SUBMITTING FOR JOB ALREADY.

2 Likes

@Nana66419 too suggested something like this.

It was about certification, it’s a good idea
Hope the admins consider @admin.hackathon @StevenTRON @WindsOfChange92 @EMerchant @HunterTRON

2 Likes

This would be an added addition to boost your CV, imagine getting recognition and recommendation from TronDao itself. Think about it!

3 Likes

They sure should consider

1 Like

I am sure they are monitoring and will definitely take it into consideration.

2 Likes

This will be big flex and and a win
Thinking of the reward system .
How do you suggest it to be

Like twitter?

2 Likes

This would be the ultimate recognition

The X (fka Twitter) model of rewards ain’t a bad idea and can be tapped into in this instance but I think asides certification, rewards should be solely based on engagement created by creators when they post contents like articles for instance in the forum and when that particular topic is entered in search engines, The SEO algorithm already worked out by TronDao and say google for instance shows the creator’s content as the first result, that way even newbies get signed onto the forum to never not miss juicy contents and creators gets a fraction of the reward for creating and low-key onboarding newbies into TronDao, just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Lovely contributiion, I believe the team taking note of this

1 Like

Yeah it was a nice idea @Nana66419 has previously suggested the initiative nevertheless I still concur on it

2 Likes

Oh the great @Nana66419, it sure would boost the morale of whoever gets certified.

2 Likes

Such a nice post you are in the right track bro.

1 Like

Writing this reminds me how often we have discussed about this and just like other forumites said, I believe the TronDAO team are taking cognizance of this and working out something from it. This, I believe, will be of immense help to most of us that wish to explore opportunities in web 3. Having such recognition from a reputable community like Tron is an added advantage to achieving such dreams.

2 Likes