Cukies Brain Buzz - The Ultimate Trivia Challenge!

That sounds like a well-structured approach to managing a large team and ensuring effective coordination across departments. Regular weekly meetings are crucial for keeping everyone aligned and moving forward efficiently.

Implementing strategies for balancing difficulty levels demonstrates foresight in catering to players of varying skill levels. Incorporating experience gain through duels for fair matchmaking is a smart move. Are there plans to implement additional mechanisms to adjust difficulty dynamically based on player performance and feedback?

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this with the members of the forum and itā€™s testament of the amount of work you been putting into your project, keep building!

2 Likes

have watched the presentation video for Cukies Brain Buzz and I must say, I am impressed with the features showcased and the overall concept of the game.
The step-by-step guide on creating an account was clear and easy to follow, making it accessible for players to get started with the game.

The graphics and design of the game look engaging and visually appealing, which I believe will attract a wide range of players. I am excited to see how the gameplay unfolds and how the brain training exercises can help improve cognitive skills.

I believe Cukies Brain Buzz has great potential to be a successful and entertaining game. I look forward to trying it out myself and experiencing the benefits of brain training through gaming.
Well done on the presentation and thanks for sharing this with us.

3 Likes

Yes, itā€™s the one shown in the screenshot. After trying severally and it failed to register with it, I had to try with an English name and it registered without any issues, that is when I realised that the issue with the initial failed attempts is because I was registering with a non English name

1 Like

Hey @manfred_jr ,

Yes, one thing I didnā€™t mention, which I think is a cool feature, is that we use AI to curate our question base across various categories and difficulty levels.

Since difficulty can sometimes be subjective, weā€™re planning to gather player feedback on each question during gameplay. Players will have the opportunity to indicate which questions they liked or disliked and provide reasons for their dislikes.

This feedback will help us refine our question database to make it more appealing and user-friendly. Our goal is to ensure that playing Cukies Brain Buzz is always a fun experience.

4 Likes

Oh wow, I clearly see you pay keen attention to feedback and incorporating AI in the process is as futuristic as it gets. Keep building and be sure to tag me to future updates as they start rolling in, goodluck!!

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply

3 Likes

Cukies Cukies Cukies, you are really a hard worker and it is very good to watch, congratulations

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words and enthusiasm @Okorie !

Weā€™re thrilled you liked the presentation. Weā€™d love for you to try Cukies Brain Buzz yourself and share your feedback. Also, donā€™t miss out on the tournament weā€™re hosting next week, itā€™s a great opportunity to test your skills and win some prizes. :money_mouth_face:

Looking forward to seeing you there!

4 Likes

It does though I still have another question which is

Following the emphasis you have given on privacy and data integrity in your project, how do you plan to address scalability challenges while maintaining the same level of security and transparency?

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this video presentation on account opening. It looks like you are planning to host a hackathon tournament. Can you talk more on how and when you are planning to host this tournament?

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying that @Youngyuppie

When you mention an ā€˜English name,ā€™ do you mean using standard Latin characters? Our system should accept any names that use these characters. I will check with our development team what may be the issue.

I appreciate your feedback on this topic.

2 Likes

Awesome, will do! @manfred_jr

Weā€™ve just asked the hackathon admins about the possibility of hosting a tournament with real prizes. Once we get their approval, Iā€™ll update the thread with dates and details about it. Stay tuned!

4 Likes

Thanks @ines_valerie , your kind words are very much appreciated.

I hope Tron community can see the advancements weā€™ve made over the years in our platform and enjoy what the Cukies ecosystem has to offer.

3 Likes

Hi Welcome to the season 6!

I saw your team did multiple submissions for the hackathon, what is the significant difference between them? Why not put everything in just one game package?

1 Like

Sure, @Chukseucharia

We are planning to host a tournament starting next week. There will be a prize pool of 20,000 TRX to be distributed among participants based on their rankings during the tournament. The only requirement to participate is to create an account.

I have already opened a topic to consult with hackathon admins to ensure this doesnā€™t conflict with any hackathon rules. Once we receive confirmation, Iā€™ll share the exact tournament details right here in this thread.

4 Likes

Thank you for your question, @jimmyhalpert .

We have submitted three distinct games to the hackathon, each developed by the Cukies World Team. Each game stands as an independent project, which is why we created three separate submissions.

However, all of these games are part of the unified Cukies ecosystem. This connection enhances the utility of Cukies NFTs and our forthcoming UKI token.

If you have any specific question about Cukies Brain Buzz, Iā€™ll be happy to answer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi everyone! :wave: :wave:

The main thread has been updated with relevant images. If thereā€™s something specific youā€™d like to see, please let me know and Iā€™ll be happy to share it!

4 Likes

Yes, it was also included that the name should contain a vowel accent, which I donā€™t know why it should be so. Please check with the development team and let them fix the issue

1 Like

Be sure to tag elite community members like @Prince-Onscolo @ines_valerie @Gordian @Nweke-nature1.com @Youngyuppie @Okorie @Nana66419 etc.
No disrespect to anyone if I did miss your name

5 Likes