Cukies: Rush & Run – Onboarding Web2 players to Web3 (by Cukies World team)

Oh ok thank you. I get it. Those of higher ranks will get more reward when you launch the reward system

1 Like

Exactly that. And once the reward system is enabled the rank will be changing all the time, and players’ level updated every 5-10 days.

5 Likes

alright thank you team

Greetings @accesovip123 ! Your project seems to be missing details on:

Project Info:
Project Website:
Project Test Instructions:
Project Milestones:

Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Everything will be added before the deadline, thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Roadmap updated!

5 Likes

How many cukies does one need to be able to play your game??

1 Like

Hey @Nana66419, just one Cuki is needed. Once we set up the lending platform, even those without any Cukies will be able to play and earn.

2 Likes

Main post updated with video, screenshots and instructions on how to test the game! :100: :100:

6 Likes

Parece divertido el juego, lo pruebo y te digo.

1 Like

always on point
Congrats keep building

Nice one, keep up the good work, wish you all the best once again :handshake:

1 Like

The video has been updated with a voiceover, so we explain better the current game status :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, I’ll watch the video again

Great!

There is still a lot of work to do as the game is on early development stage. However we wanted to introduce the concept of mini-games that we are bringing now to Cukies World ecosystem, and wanted to present the first one, Rush & Run in this case. :desert_island: :man_running:

4 Likes

No puedo descargar en windows el juego.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! Will ask the devs about it to see what could be the issue and solve it asap.

2 Likes

You guys are doing great :+1: and i am wishing you all the best this hackathon. Lets make tron the best blockchain ever.

1 Like

Thank you, really appreciate your support :smiling_face:

Let’s keep building! :desert_island: :100:

1 Like

Hi @accesovip123 Welcome back to the TRON Hackathon and joining for S4!

Can you break down the evolution of Cukies since you joined in the earlier hackathon, I believe it was S1 or S2. Mainly updates or lessons learned since the first submission.

Also, how do you plan to integrate a scholarship model inside the Cukies: Rush & Run app?