D-Safe Library Game - for children, adults and plants

Congratulations on your progress :raised_hands: It’s so impressive to see the library moving towards becoming the first permanent one in the world :star_struck: thanks to the innovative use of Arweave blockchain that made it possible :clap: Your decision to explore other storage options like BTFS and Storj in the future also shows a forward-thinking approach to ensuring the longevity and accessibility of the library’s data. Best of luck to you in your hackathon participation :pray: I’m sure your MVP will dazzle the judges :grinning:

3 Likes

Great Library Project!!
I have to say decentralized book stores and libraries is a topic I’m particular interested on how could it evolve to be a sustainable, legally compliant and attractive for users.!!

Lets Support Each other!!

Do Checkout my Project also at:- https://forum.trondao.org/t/the-existential-dread-launchpad-memecoin-launchpad/23948

Here is a glimpse:-

Project Name: The Existential Dread Launchpad
Project Track: DeFi
Team Name: Team TED
Team Member: BlurryFace04

Devpost Project Link: https://devpost.com/software/ted-the-existential-dread-launchpad

Project Goal: Simplify the creation of memecoins on the Tron network while addressing liquidity concerns.

Project Value:TED is a memecoin launchpad on the Tron network. It simplifies the process, allowing anyone to easily create their own memecoin. TED utilizes a bonding curve to address initial liquidity concerns and automatically transfers liquidity to a DEX upon reaching a certain market cap.

Project Info: https://www.canva.com/design/DAGCxYEu4ls/Ir--F0ivREZXzbcNPHRq9w/view?utm_content=DAGCxYEu4ls&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor

Project Website: ted.quest

Twitter: x.com

Project Test Instructions:

1. Make sure your tronlink wallet is set to Nile Testnet
  2. Go to our website: https://ted.quest
  3. On the explore page checkout the memecoins developed by other users
  4. Click on one of them to view the trading options and the chart, e.g.: https://ted.quest/TJyfobTUqGRJ1tCckd1uCv1JA4VnhLghig
  5. Launch your memecoin into the cosmic void by filling out these basic details about your memecoin: https://ted.quest/launch
  6. You can even edit your profile and view the memecoins that you have launched: https://ted.quest/my-profile

Project Details:
Video Demo:

Smart Contract links:
LinearBondingCurveFactory: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器
LinearBondingCurve: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

Project Upcoming Milestones:

1. Gain initial users testing TED on testnet
  2. Launch on Mainnet
  3. Integrate with a DEX to provide actual liquidity to a memecoin when it reaches a marketcap of $69,000.
1 Like

now understanding this project. A nice platform to learn.

1 Like

Hello, thank you for passing by…
I don’t understand your project.

What is a meme coin?

Its basically the funny memes you see online having their own money.
It’s like a digital currency born out of internet jokes and viral trends. People buy and trade them for fun, and sometimes they become surprisingly valuable because everyone’s talking about them.

The value mostly depends on the fame of the memecoin.

1 Like

I like the design colors of your site.
IMO, Making money from humor is an ultra competition, that only the best manage to do on stage without getting shot ! Love and Humor are both free to give, isn’t it?

Thank you, that makes me remember to connect with candidates from other teams, specially those who are developing in the sustainable green-print space.

2 Likes

Which date do you expect to bring Keyboard and Gamepad support, which is written in your milestones? I can’t wait to try it with a gamepad

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your interest, me too, I cannot wait to see it on a big screen.
At the moment, I have keyboard support 90% implemented - And I have all the other items checked out - just polishing some new screens before deploying MVP2.

This is the updated Milestone, this will all get deployed tomorrow.

:ballot_box_with_check: Implement the leveling system from Student to Apprentice.
:ballot_box_with_check: Keyboard support ok. Gamepad support delayed until MVP 5.
:ballot_box_with_check: “A” Accessibility score. “AA” is delayed until MVP 5
:ballot_box_with_check: Gaming story screens upgrade.

I was thinking I was going to be able to bring the gamepad on this realease - but I didn’t got any time to visit my friend to try on his XBox first.
It is much easier to do gamepad when keyboard is 100% finalized. I’ll do my best to get it before MVP5.

Hello!

I reviewed everything today to ensure I didn’t overlook anyone, and I apologize for missing your question earlier.

Although the transparency question is now less relevant due to a project shift towards fully rewriting the library for browser support, I will still address it.

Regarding donations, there are three main types:

Private donations
Corporate sponsors
Government grants

One remarkable feature of blockchain technology is its ability to create financial products that make all wallet transactions public by design. However, corporate and government entities typically do not donate in cryptocurrency, and most users also prefer not to. This necessitates having a traditional bank account.

I have not yet chosen a bank or payment provider but am considering Stripe. Stripe offers decent crypto support and an API that can trigger a webhook when a transaction is completed.

For donations via bank card:

1 - The customer donates through a card payment provider (e.g., Stripe).
2 - Stripe calls the webhook hosted on a private server with the payment information, unless I find a suitable crypto-based solution that supports calling Solidity instead of a webhook.
3 - The webhook then connects to the smart contract responsible for the company’s public accounting and updates the records.

This covers the money coming in. There is still a risk of funds being stolen, either by temporarily disabling the web-hook or just running away with the wallets…

For expenditures, a strict budget must be adhered to:

-10% for minting Free community license Apprentice Keys. ( allows to backup and vote 24 times ) - Only Users of the library that have reached level5 can obtain an Apprentice Key.
-10% on online advertising fees, stored in a separate bank account and payment card.
-10% on AI research for protection against AI bots.
-10% to the legal wallet pool, in case insurance cannot cover costs.
-50% on product development.

I realize 10% is unaccounted for. I need to locate my documentation to clarify this. I will provide more details if needed.

Of course, there is maybe already a product that offers all those banking functionalities - especially the integration of Crypto into traditional Banking payment - while simultaneously offering a payment API.
if that product already exists, I would rather use it than creating my own - because of time constraints and all the complications and stress it can add.

For advertising, I plan to use several platforms such as Google Ads, Twitter, Facebook Ads, and more. Most of these services have APIs that allow setting budgets in advance. An automated job will run monthly, connect to the bank API, and call the advertisers’ APIs to notify them of the next month’s budget.

For AI research, the funds will be kept in the wallet until they reach a specified threshold, enough to hire an AI contractor for 1-2 months. These contractors will be paid in cryptocurrency.

In the event of legal action, which is expected at some point in the future, it will be an opportunity to connect and integrate our system with the legal department. This will allow them to directly mark books as illegal (when stolen). Additionally, the collaborative game I am currently developing includes missions where players must find these illegal books. So I can remove them before anyone complains about them.

Ultimately, the success of this system depends on the number of users and their effectiveness in saving the library from lawyers by filtering out the illegal books.

For the products:

I really like how Decentraland does it: here are some screenshots from decentraland project bidding.

Some of the functional additions I am looking to add later to the library:

• Audio support: for group audio voice recordings.
  • Conversation: recorded asynchronous group exchange around a topic or a book.
  • Decision Making: A platform for facilitating consensus decisions.
  • Translation in all major languages
  • Video 2 Book: A project that facilitate the transformation of an educational public you-tube video into a slideshow.
  • International missions: Finding open books is hard -Several teams per trade and language need to be set to go on each country to connect and meet with local experts - to gather the right legal content.
  • A Web-bookmark integration - that allows you to complement the books with URLs - like an old school 2002 web directory.
  • Creating book compilation - take the best pages of each of your favorite book - and create a community super book (or cheat-sheet).
  • And many more ideas down the line

This is a very complex topic. I am just scratching the surface here.

But ultimately, I want this platform to be build with the needs of users in mind, and to last several generations running in full automation mode.

Anything that sounds off to you?

I noticed that your articles are not completed in the site. E.g I tried reading the Arts and Crafts category > Candles > The history of candle making and it took me to this interface attached to this comment. Through the top right corner, I noticed there is about 6 pages in the article but I can’t navigate through other pages.

1 Like

Hello @Youngyuppie

Thank you for using the library and reporting this issue!
You will be able to access the full content of the book after reaching level 5.

But as soon you reach level4, it will start downloading all the books you have swiped right (Keep) in the background, so when you reach lvl5, you won’t have to wait for the downloads to complete.

The book reader, and the downloader that retrieves it from the permanent web Arweave is in active development, and it will be available in about 3 weeks.

When you reach level2 , you will unlock the following screen:

I am so thirsty of feedback (positive & negative) - thank you :wink:

I have added a task to update the gaming screen to better explain that all books are fully available for free after reaching Level 5.

1 Like

Okay! Thank you for this explanation but I’m stucked on how to check my level because I can’t see any option for it in the platform. Can you kindly point me to how to check this?

Okay!

When you Keep or Trash 3 books, and visit 5 topics, you will reach level2, and then you will gain access to your personal pocket tablet.

Go to this URL, it will reset the game. The Library - FAQ_Game_start

Plus you’ll benefits from the upgraded screen I just did after your initial feedback.

1 Like

When you say a web bookmark integration, is that almost like Google extension?

1 Like

Okay! Thanks for your response.

Correct. There is no other way I know off to make one of those.

It is in active development - I hope nothing more gets buggy for you :sweat_smile: I am very sorry if that happens. Don’t hesitate to ask more questions.

1 Like

Thanks for clarity and replying to me, wishing you goodluck as Hackathon progresses.

Thank you…

I am a bit sad to not have been selected in the accepted projects on DevPost today.

I don’t understand how to make it there… maybe the video is really old and bad quality.

It means most judges won’t see my project :frowning: .

Do not be sad. Keep building! Improve on your project and participate in the bonus prize ! :muscle:

1 Like