ERP = e-Plus : Decentralize The Business

Thanks Javier Garza to always explains everything to everyone’s , this is great and very useful for all the community.

2 Likes

Wow, congratulations for the proyect and the new company.

1 Like

Podría decirse que el éxito está en la tecnología que utilizas… Pero no es nada si no tienes a las personas y a los procesos adecuados. El principal activo sigue siendo intangible.

Saludos.

2 Likes

Sería increíble en algún momento poder lograr una sinergía profesional contigo !!! lo que mencionas es MUY cierto… de nada sirve la tecnología, si las personas y los procesos no hacen sintonía.

:muscle: :grinning:

1 Like

Excellent proyect. Congratulations.
Living the technology new era with Ennovasol ERP e-Plus :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :star_struck:
You are right :clap:t2:

3 Likes

Amazing project! Congratulations for all the people behind this company full of innovation!

1 Like

Looks like an excellent proposal for an ERP.
The product feels very well-rounded hitting every part of the business process from product/inventory management to financial management.
Excited to see how it evolves!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comments Daniel, It motivate us a lot to continue building :muscle:

The ERP: e-Plus is very complete, we can cover a LOT of business processes and we automate certain repetitive tasks in an easy and intuitive way.

We also have APIs to share information in a Bi-directional way

Adding the option of digital wallets and shipping records on the TRON blockchain will be great for our users.

7 Likes

I love the idea of having everything in one place with a very sturdy CRM. I use one for my business and couldn’t function without it! But it doesn’t allow cryptocurrency, so this option you are providing makes it really appealing!
Can’t wait to see it in action!

2 Likes

Exactly you can find any ERP… but this seems to be very complete and original because of the option of using criptos!! Looking forward to it !! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for following up and your comments :grinning:

We share our twitter social networks so you can keep learning about the evolution of WEB platforms @LinknRed @Ennovasol

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your comments Mmem… it motivates us a lot to continue building for the #tronics community

#TronStrong :muscle:

1 Like

Hello Community, we share a success story of how we joined two companies under the concept of B2C (Business-to-consumer)

Basically we are integrating the distributor’s platform (CHP y Asociados) with the end customer (Ternium) through LinknRed personalized e-commerce and ERP:e-Plus

Everything from the same platform…

For more information about the meaning of B2C then you can refer to the wikipedia [link](Direct-to-consumer - Wikipedia

#TronStrong #Tronics

27 Likes

Good luck gays, sounds amazing, I iwish you can win .

1 Like

It’s great to know this projects are starting to work …
EPlus project sound amazing … having everithing including criptopayments all in one place Congratulattions!! :clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

TRON blockchain is more than tokens or cryptocurrencies, the power of the blockchain together with your ingenuity will generate powerful solutions. congratulations, never stop, keep going.

5 Likes

Thanks for all of this info… I will search to learn more about it :+1:

2 Likes

Any questions or comments we are here to help you.

I hope you like what we do for the community :grinning:

#TronStrong

2 Likes

Hi! Javier Garza

great project and what do you think when we become partners and Tron Domains will be integrated in the future.

4 Likes