Governance Proposals for Capitol Lion Music Network

promotion may be fine, but trying to keep the project sustainable Capitol Lion ,Lionx and its unique Nfts . i understand attract new investors by bringing new capital to be re-invested in the development of the project. The time, the work, the development and explain every cost to the team . Evaluate Tashlion well. Pros and cons of the case.:lion::pray::handshake::thinking:thank you so much bro :fist_right:

3 Likes

Thats a good option, but before we lower the price…lets maximise the reachout as well so that a great number of people knows about the music dao and its advantage.
Awareness of the concept and the project is most important :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback @Baroni.Samuele @Palak_agarwal09
This is why these discussions are so power if we can put all of our perspectives together we can integrate the best strategies to maximize the potential of the platform overall :+1:
I’m looking forward to hearing more from the community :fist::lion:

3 Likes

Do we know that pricing is the issue that limits people from being member of the Capital Lion system? If current price is high what was the logic of setting the current pricing model? If price is reduced does existing member get additional minting?

Is the incentives enticing enough?

Does lowering the minting price necessarily bring in quality members for the DAO?

Some NFTs are priced at 25 trx but doesn’t sell out. I really think the price of anything is factor of what people get back in return for what they invest in and the chance they take. People really need to know the incentives and benefits provided as a holder. Most investors will want to know how viable the product/service is that’s being developed. Most of the time investors are asked to invest in crypto and many have gotten burn for various reasons. At times project developers don’t provide enough information so investors can be more serious about putting in serious money. Projects are sometime secretive so inadequate information are provided as such this become the chicken and egg situation. If information isn’t provided due to competitive advantage then people will want to see the product reach a significant milestone first. Perhaps this is when more minting/member will happen.

5 Likes

I love this, you’re 100 % right . There’s some collections that are minting for 25 TRX without selling out. I also agree with projects not giving out the right amount of info about the Product/Service that they are a part of as well. We’re going to do our part to inform everyone and educate the community about what It means to be a Capitol Lion Music DAO member. I will personally step up in that aspect, and do my best to make this Movement simplex as possible for existing and New users to understand the objectives and problems we are seeking to solve with this Network.
I really appreciate the community’s feedback, together we will continue to implement feature that reconcile with the people.
What I got from these responses are that we should do more than worry about minting price, we can explain in many ways the value proposition of the Music DAO and beyond .
We’ll do our part and get the message across :fist::lion:

7 Likes

Question for the Community

:point_right: Seeking feedback from the Capitol Lion Community & Music DAO members…
What are your thoughts on Capitol Lion Music Network becoming a Multi Chain Platform ?
:thinking:

5 Likes

i think it is important as an argument. only i would opt for a bsc type network so that thanks justmoney exchange swap simplify the transition. What do you think?

1 Like

I think choosing an exchange that gives us great opportunities is an important thing to expand such an important project as Capitol Lion :lion::muscle::100::pray::thinking:

1 Like

Before going multi chain,we have to make sure that enough noise has been done and community buildup is required, so that we can make a multi chain project a Success…otherwise it could be another attempt to expand but not getting anywhere and in that risks ourselves in generating more scams on BSC ( scammers will make copies of that)

1 Like

Multichain is the future. Could start with BTTC to expand first in the family on an EVM Chain. And then bring the music industry to other major chains. Since this kind of project is innovative, I think it might be copied pretty fast so I would advise to do our best to move fast.

4 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, When Great minds come together it’s such a beautiful scene. What a powerful tool it is to collaborate perspectives from all angles. Cheers to the Future everyone :clinking_glasses::globe_with_meridians:

1 Like

Quick Question to the members of Capitol Lion
… Other than TRX & LDA … Which payment option would you like to be added into the Capitol Lion Music/Entertainment Platform ? … Whether That’s Minting, or Buying & Selling on the Marketplace …
If the Next Payment option added, were to be a Stable coin, which would you prefer ? USDT, USDC, or USDD ? :thinking:

4 Likes

I think USDT will be a better option. Others can say something too. :neutral_face:

Usdt, Usdd and Tusd :grin: maybe the seller could have the choice of which stable he wants to receive? Don’t know how complicated it is to implement this option

2 Likes

$USDT can be great if we need to select only one, but having $USDT & $USDD would be more cool…imo… in addition to $LDA & $TRX

See that it will be $USDT :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

Tusd is also legal tender in the Commonwealth of Dominica and I think it won’t stop there :eyes::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Great input and Feedback everyone. I truly believe once we’re able to release the foundational infrastructure of the Platform we have brilliant minds that will ultimately lead and govern this movement in the right direction. I’m extremely excited for the future and I can’t wait to see where this Journey takes us.

2 Likes

This is actually educative

1 Like

UPDATE
Since our HackaTRON submission we have the foundation of the overall platform of Capitol Lion. With added features of Entertainment, Social Networking, & Streaming we’re glad to show the DAO all of the Development going on behind the scenes…
We also have some proposals that will be passed to the DAO which will be Voted upon Capitol Lion Genesis NFT holders (DAO Members)
Stay Tuned Lions :lion:

4 Likes