LionX Governance Proposals

:point_right: This Topic Discussion is strictly pertaining the LionX Ecosystem built on Tron. These Governance Proposals should consist of Changes or Implementations into the Functionality of LionX such as Economics, Community, & Underlining Technology.

These proposals can be submitted by anyone. Proposals with active engagement such as a variety of Likes &/or Replies will be passed to be voted upon via LionDAO Telegram group.

Visit the LionX Telegram Group for more info on How you can become a LionDAO Member.
:point_right: Telegram: Contact @Lionxone

36 Likes

Great work :lion::fire::fire: i am sure LionX is here to make everything decentralised

10 Likes

Lionx is a complex project but made up of many things. I advise you to follow it because it will give a lot to the tron ​​network and the team describes everything perfectly.Roar with the lion :lion:

8 Likes

wow makeing everything decentralised

7 Likes

LionX community is amazing :star_struck: music :notes: NFTs will make lot of Buz soon :soon:

I wish all the best to the project :pray:

7 Likes

Governance Proposal

Hello I’m Tash Lion apart of the CoreX Team

& this is a proposal to increase incentives across Networks of LionX.

Upon added upgraded features to the LionX ecosystem such as NFT staking and JM-LP Staking, I propose an inflation rate of approximately 10% of the circulating supply(400,000 LDA) to fuel existing Staking pools (LDA Staking, LP Staking Pools, NFT staking & Deposits) + New integrated Pools.

Lion Digital Alliance Token is the

Utility & Governance within the LionX Ecosystem.

Total Supply: 5,023,578 LDA

Circulating Supply: 3,998,578 LDA

Total Burned: 1,025,000 LDA

Total Holders: 242

This process of minting LDA will all be conducted via smart contract. It’s automated to refuel reward pools of native LionX smart contracts if needed.

If you would like to see this proposal passed to be eligible for LionDAO voting, Please Like this Propsal.

Feedback is always welcomed :fist::lion:

27 Likes

An NFT with music inclined… Can’t wait to see how this is done. Lion let’s Roar :fire::100::gift_heart::heart::white_check_mark:

7 Likes

Completely agree. Maybe part of it could be dropped to LDA~LDA pool participants to compensate the increase of withdrawal fees due to the TRX buyback at withdrawal which now amounts to 60+% of the amount withdrawn at current LDA/TRX rate.

7 Likes

Well said this would be great add value to stake holders and long term players LDA is a great utility token for everything happens on LionX cheers :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Looking solid so far and excited to see what next :star_struck::star_struck::clinking_glasses::white_check_mark:

5 Likes

One more big announcement from lionx team, you guys are amazing…
Keep going :fire::rocket:

7 Likes

LFG :fire::fire::fire:
We going to be the best community on Tron Network, we going to be stronger than ever now never give up

4 Likes

I trust the CoreX team on decision made on the Lionx ecosystem, so thumps up from me

4 Likes

Thats a good proposal, we can definitely add some in LDA -LDA pool for the participants to increase their trust and make the new comers entry more comfortable :star_struck::star_struck:
I vote in favour of this👍

10 Likes

Yeah I agree, it’s a good time to beef up the rewards for everyone . Especially when you guys release NFT staking for multiple Collections, This will attract a wave of new users. I hope this one Passes

4 Likes

Proposal Passed

Congrats to the entire LionX ecosystem the LionDAO has officially voted YES on this Proposal. This is now in motion to be implemented into LionX .

To become apart of the LionDAO please, join the LionX Telegram Group: Telegram: Contact @Lionxone

6 Likes

Wow this is amazing, the LionDAO is working Flawlessly!

4 Likes

Please Everyone, don’t be shy ! Your voice matters within the LionX ecosystem. If you want any changes to be implemented into the ecosystem, Let it be known here.
The only way we build a Platform of the people is by it being built by the people. Remember anything can be voted on, whether it is Economics, Community, or Underlying Technology. Voice your opinion here . :fist: :lion:

6 Likes

Hello I’m Tash Lion, a part of the CoreX Team
& I am submitting a proposal to lower the LionDAO Membership requirement fee by 50% (5,000 LDA to 2,500 LDA)
This will allow Pride Members to Officially become a part of the DAO, native to the LionX ecosystem with an entry fee of 2,500 LDA . This entry fee will be BURNED forever which will never enter the total supply again.

Feedback is always Welcomed, If you agree with this proposal please Like &/or reply.
Thank you so much for your time & The opportunity to be apart this Ecosystem.
:fist: :lion:

7 Likes

We should have more ppl in the DAO, agree with that as for lowering the entry price I’m not sure since original members payed the full amount, but as a DAO we should put it to the vote of the members :gem::raised_hands:

5 Likes