LionX Governance Proposals

That’s why this is such a powerful tool & great place for discussing topics as such . I want this to grow into a place where Lions aren’t afraid to voice there opinions no matter what the topic is . Where molding the future of this economy together as a collective . @SunSeeker69 your perspective is very well respected within LionX , Thanks for leading as example :fist: :lion:

5 Likes

Lack of engagement on this proposal. Which means it will not be voted on by LionDAO members

Thanks for everyone who contributed with feedback. Your opinions and perspectives are very much appreciated & respected. Please submit more proposals, so we can continue to shape the best future possible :fist: :lion:

2 Likes

Just a reminder to everyone in this discussion, this is a designated section for the community’s voice to be heard. If you have any Comments, Questions or concerns within The LionX Economy, Community or underlying Technology please use this as an outlet.
This resource is strictly for the People of LionX.
These transparent Governance discussions gives us a step closer into a Self Sufficient, Decentralized Future!
:point_right: Don’t be shy, let your voice be heard !

3 Likes

Great development going on keep up the great work :lion::fire:

2 Likes

I find Lionx a very interesting project and having an LDA token and high return stakes with musical Nft.The Lionx team has also thought about perfecting the project site which helps the investor a lot. :lion: :100:

3 Likes

Amazing job, guys! Keep it up :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks my friend, it really means a lot :pray:

1 Like

Have you considered an Audit for safe security

1 Like

Security is definitely an important topic no matter where you are on Blockchain & Web3. So that’s Awesome perspective my friend, please feel free to leave some recommendations as well so we can further build on this Topic.

1 Like

I’m happy you mentioned that.
I’m the co-founder of audtik - smart Contract auditors
We focus on affordable smart Contract audits for startups.
In this space audits are so expensive but we start at 4K

1 Like

We should have more ppl in the DAO

1 Like

I agree, the more DAO members the More Decentralized we become !
It’s a long path to Decentralization but we’re on the trail & That Journey Begins with The LionDAO.
Let’s Continue to Pave the way as a Collective !
Get the word out :fist::lion:

1 Like

Great one I believe lionx would make a difference

1 Like

Why LionDAO Matters in this New Digital Era.

Are you interested in having a say in the development and direction of the LionX ecosystem? Do you want to play an active role in shaping the future of this blockchain based economy? Then LionDAO is the place for you.

As the LionX ecosystem continues to grow and evolve, it is crucial to have a governance system in place that allows for community involvement and decision-making. This is where LionDAO comes in. By becoming a member of LionDAO, you have the opportunity to propose, discuss, and vote on changes and implementations that will affect the economics, community, and technology within LionX.

But why does DAO governance matter in this new era? For starters, decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs) are at the forefront of the blockchain revolution. They are designed to be community-driven, transparent, and open, allowing for anyone to participate and have a say in the decision-making process. By joining, you are not only contributing to the growth of the ecosystem, but also to the advancement of this industry as a whole.

Furthermore, DAO governance is essential for ensuring the long-term self-sustainability of this Digital forefront. As the community grows and more users come on board, it is important to have a system in place that can adapt and scale to meet the needs of it’s users. By allowing community members to propose and vote on changes, LionDAO ensures that the ecosystem remains relevant and responsive to the ever-changing landscape of the “new internet”.

In addition to the practical benefits of DAO governance, there is also a sense of empowerment and ownership that comes with being a member of this DAO. By actively participating in the decision-making process, you are taking ownership of the LionX ecosystem and helping to shape it’s future. This sense of ownership can lead to increased engagement and a stronger sense of collective among LionX users.

So what are you waiting for? Join today and be a part of the future you want to create. Your ideas and contributions could be the key to unlocking the full potential of the ecosystem. Visit the LionX Telegram group to learn more about becoming a LionDAO member and start making a difference today! :fist: :lion:

5 Likes

Es una buena manera de que el ecosistema crezca y la comunidad tenga voz. Enhorabuena

3 Likes

:handshake: :clinking_glasses: :champagne:

1 Like

Message to the LionX community !

As a part of the LionX Community, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for everyone’s ongoing support and involvement. The community is everything to this movement, and without all of our contributions, ideas, and engagement, we would not be where we are today.

In recent weeks, I have noticed a decline in community engagement, and I wanted to take a moment to address this. It’s essential to understand that a strong, self-sustaining community is vital to the success of our project. We cannot achieve our goals without each and every one of you. We understand that the productivity of development is not releasing as quickly as we’d like. But it’s a key factor to understand the long term value this ecosystem can establish.

Our community is what sets us apart from other projects in this space. By working together, we can accomplish incredible things. Your feedback, ideas, and collaboration have been integral to our success so far, and we need to continue building on this momentum.

We must work to ensure that our community remains self-dependent and self-sustainable. This means taking ownership of the project with Lion Digital Alliance $LDA, becoming active participants, and contributing to it’s growth and success. We need to foster an environment of idea building within the community, where everyone feels comfortable sharing their thoughts and opinions.

As we continue to grow and evolve, we must remember that our strength lies in our unity. Our collective efforts will enable us to become a top contender in this space, but this will only be possible with your involvement.

So let’s come together and reignite the energy of our ecosystem. Let’s build on the foundation that we have already created and work towards a brighter future. We have the potential to achieve incredible things, but we need your help to get there.

Thank you for being a part of our community, and I look forward to seeing what we can achieve together as a collective.

9 Likes

Buena reflexión, ha descrito perfectamente en que se apoya un buen proyecto para que funcione y se expanda.

3 Likes

We have come a long way with Lionxeco and we will get there with the ecosystem which is being build, our time is approaching to shine onto the TronNetwork :lion:

2 Likes

Great
StrongerTogether
Thank you too
Keep building

3 Likes