HackaTRON S4 2023 - Winners Announcements!

Congratulations, keep building

2 Likes

Cheers.
Good moves for reaching this milestone
Congratulations, keep building
This milestone not your stoping point.

All the best

3 Likes

Congratulations team :clap:
Let’s go spread the word out there :raised_hands: :muscle:

3 Likes

June 1st is almost here. To those who won something kindly do your best to deploy on mainnet, to those that didn’t win anything, remember determination prize is still up for grabs. Dont let it pass you by.

3 Likes

Thats great work team, keep it up

You never disappoint, always seriously building thats good man.

1 Like

Cc @admin.hackathon @support.hackathon

As we originally announced here, we have deployed EcoMarket smart contract to mainnet:

Smart contract address: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

We have also made additional updates to commence our operations both online and offline. These include:

• Completing end-to-end features for EcoMarket, including:
    • For companies:
      • Creating offers
      • Funding & withdrawing from escrow wallet
      • Approving dropoffs
    • For recyclers:
      • Fulfilling deliveries
      • Claiming rewards
  • Securing a physical collection center
  • Securing branding materials for sensitization & awareness

See updates on our main community post:

Demo of EcoMarket on mainnet:

3 Likes

Dear @admin.hackathon @support.hackathon

As earlier announced in our post shared below. We are fully live on Tron Mainnet and in partnership with a company for real-time transaction testing and use.

Also, find attached a video demonstration of the Transaction carried out on Mainnet

We would like to express our gratitude to our dedicated community for their unwavering support and feedback throughout this journey. Your contributions have been invaluable in shaping the Myfend App into what it is today. We will continue to listen to your suggestions and work tirelessly to improve and expand the app’s features and offerings.

3 Likes

Thank you Nana, btw how do I know that @admin.hackathon noticed about our mainnet event, send Message already but they haven’t reply yet

2 Likes

Don’t worry, admin knows it all.
You have presented it in Forum before the deadline and it will be recorded.

Congratulations :tada:

3 Likes

Hello Buddy
Congratulations on taking your project
To Mainnet.
Post your mainnet message here
The admin will see, and try it.
They will reply to all the projects later

All the best buddy

3 Likes

Thank you sirr. I posted it already 2 days ago. All the best sirr!

2 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon @support.hackathon

Contract for Swirl Ads successfully deployed on Mainnet. Exciting progress for our decentralized advertising platform!

Mainnet Contract Address: 0xbAfFe333fb9D5d5bb51875C7910240c705ADB3c0

3 Likes

Congratulations for Reaching this milestone.
Within the stipulated time frame

All the best Buddy

3 Likes

Congrats guys once again.

I would like to invite you to test our app on android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onchainvision.onchainvision fully compatible with TrustWallet.

Your feedback is really valuable to us

3 Likes

:tada: ANNOUNCEMNT: BlockForest is now on Mainnet

I am grateful for the support of the TRON community members, which has been instrumental in the success of BlockForest. Winning the eco-friendly track has provided me with added motivation to further improve this project. I am thrilled to announce that BlockForest is now live on the TRON mainnet. All TRON users can now easily purchase carbon credits for their transactions or activities on the mainnet. To get started, simply switch to the mainnet, connect your wallet, and you’ll be ready to contribute your first carbon credit and plant your first tree on planet Earth through BlockForest. Let’s acknowledge the immense power of the TRON network in constructing a better world for everyone.

Head to www.blockforest.my and start planting now!

CC: @support.hackathon @admin.hackathon

Have a read on my project :point_down:

BlockForest: TRON’s Carbon Credit Explorer & Marketplace - TRON Hackathon / Hackathon Season 4 - TRON DAO Forum

7 Likes

Buena explicación, gracias por todo y sobre todo el detalle de incorporarme para el premio.
Sigue avanzando.

1 Like

Felicidades por conseguir el hito, siga construyendo

1 Like

When will the community contributors receive prize, will it happen after June 1 like other teams?

2 Likes

Hi everyone have a nice evening all, we shared on the forum before and sent a pm to admin. Just to be sure, we want to share it here as well.
As the ElfWeb team, our MusiCoinCity project works well on the mainnet.

BTTC smart contract links;
0x4E523c60E4ad0769d3AEdA5d67cDC0dAfd95FFd5#code (forest → mcc)
0xBcc89d7C252cc131AA4Da0b851EAc0bc16dc6E3e#code (space → mcc)
0xfF4AdE89F5A3394e6150Fee125EFcA4a4b96eb9F#code (desert → mcc)
0x17021007e5b5C8F4BE122Ff58f00427ABd9F1762#code (ocean → mcc)

For more details, please visit our project page :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:;

2 Likes