HackaTRON S4 2023 - Winners Announcements!

Les felicito por su logro, sigan con su buen trabajo

2 Likes

it would take 60 days as written in dorahacks

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your support @antonio :heart_hands:

1 Like

Dear Tron developers & admins @admin.hackathon @StevenTRON

We are also pleased to share that AurorAqua project is running on the mainnet.
Smart Contract : 0xC501A8389837329C5a3C9CA5c21aD6d8321D4AEd

New questions and answers are coming to our on-site survey this week, friends. People still followers, wait for us. :ocean: :ocean:

1 Like

Congratulations to you all

1 Like

Dear TRON community and admins,

I’m pleased to share that we have completed all our milestones.

Smaller tasks are updated in our original forum post: https://forum.trondao.org/t/wine-vault-blockchain-powered-fine-wines-fund-cork/

Thank you for organizing the hackathon and congratulations & thanks to everyone involved!

@admin.hackathon

3 Likes

Congratulations team
keep building

Congratulations to all the projects that is now smoothly running on Mainnet, wishing you guys all the best :handshake:

1 Like

I should mention that https://app.bobbybot.trade has been on main-net since April, and you can buy and sell TF2 keys for USDT and TRX! I am honoured to have won 1st place in the NFT category.

Check out our post here:

2 Likes

Felicidades por su logro, sigan con su buen trabajo

1 Like

Gracias por la información, voy a visitar el vídeo

:joy: Congratulations to the winners

Respected @admin.hackathon and deal community members. Game is live on mainnet.

Thank you so much for all your support and motivation !

As it has been mentioned last week on our thread, JustMoney’s team is thrilled to announced that it’s Spot Trading Environment is complete and on mainnet :partying_face::star_struck::fire:

All the milestones have been reached and everybody can give it a try on spot.just.money :raised_hands:

Limit order
Stop loss
Twitter feed
Trading view charts
Market depth
Trading history

All the tools needed for an enjoyable trading experience.

Projects who want to list their tokens on our platform are more than welcome to reach out to me in DM!

@admin.hackathon @TronLive @EMerchant @WindsOfChange92 @StevenTRON

6 Likes

This is proof of good work
Love the part that JustMoney is open for collaboration from other .

All the best

1 Like

Felicidades de nuevo y buen trabajo, habeis demostrado profesionalidad y saber hacer, con el plu añadido de colaboración con otros proyectos.

1 Like

WaveData - New updates for the determination Prize

Dear community, after the hackathon we created new updates and deployed the smart contract on Tron Mainnet. For details, see the WaveData page: WaveData - Your data is the cure! + New updates for the determination prize

What is next?

• Pilot with first organizations (we have already partners and planning the first pilot)
  • Applying for Horizon Europe grant of 11 million focussing on prevention of non-communicable diseases.

This is why we need your support😊 With the determination prize we will use the prize to make a great application🚀

Thank you TRON community and let’s build together🚀

(Steve Thijssen)

@StevenTRON @fulldecent @admin.hackathon @EMerchant @support.hackathon

4 Likes

In Post MALONE voice.
CONGRATULATIONS

KEEP BUILDING
MORE GRACE

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the new projects on Mainnet now. This is just the beginning
a
Don’t stop
Keep building

3 Likes

Hi everyone, yesterday the Ergon milestones have been completed with the listing on JustMoney exchange of ERG, the platform liquid token.

ERGON is full of energy (currently about 3M available) at the lowest rate, to grab it!

On behalf of the team, I want to thank @admin.hackathon and all the organizers and supporters of this initiative.

5 Likes