HackaTRON S6 - It's voting time. Let's go, community!

I am so ready. Are my devices ready? Of course - it’s cross-platform! Excited to see this unfold.

1 Like

Need to wait till June 11th…

Why then are people sending congratulatory messages when the official result has not been announced? This can cause a lot of confusion. Those congratulatory messages should be flagged and deleted from the platform to maintain orderliness

Here is it,

The congratulations message could be read in advance
So be careful so you don’t flag real account.
Announcement in few days.
Congratulations mate

But target the human chatgpt not user only.

1 Like

This wasn’t in advance and I came across a lot of it which got me so confused if the winners has been announced because the timetable for this hackathon have it that the announcement will be on the 11th of June

1 Like

Thanks buddy! We keep working on sponsify to get it ready till june 28th

1 Like

Winners would be announced on the 11th of June

2 Likes

Thanks @Chukseucharia for pointing that out, its just my first time following trondao forum and the hackathon. It was premature of me to mistake community voting outcome to be the final call.

1 Like

Likewise me, it’s my first time participating in the hackathon but the timetable shared on both twitter and in this forum state that winner’s announcement will be made on 11th June that is why I was a bit confuse with those congratulatory messages. But all the same, it has been clarified now

2 Likes

Hello Tronics :wave:, We are back with an update!!

Brace yourselves for the ultimate metaverse revolution! Decentralised Character AI is now a Progressive Web App, unleashing the power of AI-driven character NFTs in the palm of your hand.

The website is now mobile responsive and you can install it via chrome browser as any other application on your home page.

Get ready to experience immersive storytelling and gaming like never before. The future starts now! :fire:

Visit our website to try it outVideo: Progressive Web App Launch for Mobiles on Vimeo

P.S. Another exciting announcement coming up tomorrow :star_struck:. Stay tuned !!

2 Likes

Back with any update is testament of the amount of work you put in behind the scenes, kudos and congrats!!

2 Likes

You work and you see results, congratulations for your update and thank you for sharing it

1 Like

sweeping has started, thank you @admin.hackathon

But Still waiting for some replies under the community conservation

3 Likes

Cleaning underway? :eyes::eyes::eyes:
Let’s wait Tuesday to get the final result :stopwatch:

5 Likes

more to come :fire::fire::fire:

Tuesday will be fun.
All the best to all teams :pray:

4 Likes

I think @admin.hackathon needs to provide clear info about the voting cleanup methods. I have direct evidence of users (close friends) that cannot login to the forum anymore. Obviously their votes disappeared too.

1 Like

Massive clean up exercise.

Now let’s encourage to stay active during Hackatron sessions. At least they should be present during the active season. If you truly like your project, you will help shape it. We have translator here. I used to use it to translate Spanish from some colleagues and reply. Nothing is a barrier here. Feel free. If you can’t read how can you vote :joy:. This is not Political parties voting. We engage and help those building on tron or bttc shape their projects and also help Jury make decisions. Take note. This is to all projects especially those joining for the 1st time. One love. The main prize is the Jury one. I trust that more, let’s wait and see. Chill if you believe you build a great product, Jury will reward you :heart_eyes::pray:

8 Likes

Tronics,

As we continue to uphold the integrity of the HackaTRON, we are committed to ensuring that the voting process remains fair for all participants. Recently, we have observed some irregularities in voting patterns which suggest that fraudulent activities are taking place.

To address this, a clean-up is in progress. This may result in changes to the rankings of certain projects as we identify and remove fraudulent votes. Specifically, we have detected multiple accounts being created and used from the same devices or IP addresses, with similar registration, login, and voting patterns, indicating coordinated efforts to manipulate the vote. Additionally, isn’t it quite a coincidence that the majority of the supporters of certain projects are behind VPNs, using disposable emails, or using similar email formats?

It’s important to note that our detection methods are not limited to these factors alone; we employ a range of criteria to ensure the authenticity of votes. We are confident that our genuine community members, who are passionate about projects building on TRON, invest their time in exploring and understanding project posts genuinely, will support our efforts.

We believe in the value of meaningful engagement. If someone only appears during voting periods, spends just a minute to cast their vote without checking any project posts, and, amusingly, doesn’t even check out the project post they voted for, should the project team that got voted for be happy or worried?

We are aware that there are still inactive accounts being generated, and not all of them have been thoroughly removed yet. To address this, we are tagging these suspicious accounts, and any attempt to use them for future voting will result in serious consequences. Our monitoring systems are continuously updated to detect and prevent such activities, ensuring a more transparent and fair voting process in the future.

Furthermore, any project found to be engaging in fraudulent voting practices risks facing severe penalties, including possible disqualification from the HackaTRON competition. Our commitment is to uphold the highest standards of fairness, and we are sure the TRON community is against those who seek to undermine the integrity of this event. Let’s ensure that the true spirit of innovation and community support prevails.

Thank you all for your understanding and support. :handshake:

16 Likes

Thank you for making it clear on some of the criteria your team adopt in cleaning up the votes and your reasons are well understandable. Any team that are focused on improving innovation should be worried that most of her community members don’t interact with their post or have a read on it but only show up in one minute to vote for them. In next season, they should encourage their community members to spend time in interacting with projects than just coming in to vote on the voting day.

This explanation is not enough, too vague. You need to explain why valid votes in S1, S2, S3, S4 and S5 are now considered illicit.
Which metric are you using.
You deleted the account of one of my team members. We are 3 not 100 and I’m pretty sure he’s a human being since we see each other every week. How do you explain that? And I know tens of people (read humans, not bots) being cancelled and not being in the condition to reply and just say: hey I’m here, I’m alive, where’s my vote?
It’s a shame that the admins are being manipulated and forced to act because not all projects are created equal, someone is more equal than the others and can pull strings to change things.

Credibility is at ATL.