HackaTRON S6 - It's voting time. Let's go, community!

I am going to wait till the 11 June because it is the day for all of the big news, thank you

1 Like

If you’re wondering how Bond by USTX won against JM, we’re one and the same cause I’m also wondering the same thing. It was a close call but judging by a few metrics exclusive to mostly the judges I think Bond by USTX got it, keeping fingers crossed for how often we’d be seeing them around post-hackathon.

2 Likes

Hello Dear Tron Members,
I would like to thank each and everyone who took time to visit my project Bird Catcher Game.
Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback from beginning and help to improve the project.
Best Wishes to all participate and thanks again.

1 Like

There is no magic in the final rankings: Bond has 1 (one) vote more than JM. Nothing arbitrary has been done so far. You need to open the pull down with all the votes to see it.
However, what we see now it’s not the final ranking because the admins will do their best to clean up the votes to avid cheating. Se we must all wait till June 11th.

3 Likes

I got that clearly, keeping fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2:

All of us are just waiting to see who will win in that category and it will be so many tension that time

1 Like

Who’s ready for TRON-BTTC NFT on JUNE ???

We’re gonna use the momentum from TRON’s announcement on 12june to boost the hype.
Glad at least we won community prize else it would be weird if we become loser again and trying to release something in the network :rofl:

This is why winning big is important for us, as we are immediately in process to scale the team, hiring more devs and talented design team, because the big vision must correspond with the team’s growth

The last couple of days were so tiring, I am alone selectively recruiting many talents while team’s fund still unsure :rofl: but our focus will be in this 2 months first to to toooo
SHILLLLL TRON ECOSYSTEM BABBYYYY :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

I’m ready! I love that this game is available on any device, because i don’t have a PC :rofl:

I am ready, glad to be a witness on how your journey unfolds so far.

It is very very good for you to win something because every hardwork deserve rewarding and I am always ready, thank you

ustx team beats justMoney i m shocked ! :grimacing:

congrats to all the projects and voting results.

1 Like

I was legit wondering the same thing

Thanks to all users who voted us, FarmHouseCartel Team will have new stuffs soon!!! Stay Tuned!!!

USTX participated in all editions, winning the community vote from season 2 to 5 and finishing second on the 1st edition. Why should you be shocked if it finishes 1st again?

1 Like

Good luck to all participants :raised_hands:

read my comment again! you will know the reason of shocking !

1 Like

I’ve read your post again, but I still cannot grasp the reason of your shock. Sorry

Thanks everyone who has voted us or took time to visit our project Jumble Dude.
Thanks to all community members.

Has winners been announced?