HackaTRON S6 - It's voting time. Let's go, community!

Last day for voting :ballot_box:ā€¦ best wishes to all the builders :+1:

4 Likes

Ok that is nice :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

:rocket: We Need Your Support! :rocket:

Hello Tronics!

We are incredibly grateful to everyone who has already voted for us in the Integration track. Your support means the world to us! :star2:

For those who havenā€™t voted yet, time is running out! There are only about 6 hours left until the voting period ends. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

If you like what weā€™re building at CodeHive, please take a moment to vote for us, CodeHive #I5, in the Integration track. :pray:

Remember, your votes help us continue to innovate and bring new features to our platform, like our latest update where users can now post coding problems with a bounty attached. :tada:

Vote for CodeHive #I5 on Integration Track

Cheers,
The CodeHive Team :hugs:

3 Likes

Hellooo Tron Community!! Last few hours of voting leftā€¦

If you have not voted yet, please take a few minutes to cast your votes. Every vote makes a difference!

We have been really delighted by the support shown to our project till now.
If you havenā€™t checked out what we are building yet, visit our project Decentralised Character AI , which is listed in the #A2 Artistry Track . Your feedback would be really invaluable.

Do vote for our project if you align with our vision and like our project. :pray::pray:

Also wishing luck to all the fellow projects, you guys did a great job!

4 Likes

Best of luck to every team that participated :tada: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Best of luck to each and every team :partying_face::partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Time is ticking need your support in this crucial hours

Thanks to each and everyone who have already voted us and for those who havenā€™t i kindly request you to check out app and vote us in the Integration track (#I5 codehive) :heart:

1 Like

Voting is official overšŸŽ‰

we whole heartedly thanks each and every one who have supported, commented, liked and voted us in the Integration track. We appreciate it :heart:

Regards,
Team codehive

4 Likes

Official announcement on June 11 :scream:

3 Likes

In the meantime letā€™s keep building :muscle:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the projects that made it so far, showing again a great community involvement. Now letā€™s wait the clean-up and official announcement. Letā€™s keep this place alive.

2 Likes

Thank you all. This may not be the final results. We waits for admins to do clean up exercise if necessary lol, so stay cool and keep building. I will be happy to see all these voters being active on the forum from today.

2 Likes

Congrats to all participating projects !

Now the wait for the final results start . Big shoutout to Tron for organizing this great oppertunity for projects enabling us all for greater developments .

This season once again was a blast !

Also a big thanks to everyone who voted for us and put their trust in us . :heart:

5 Likes

We would like to thank all voters for their votesā€¦ The trust and enthusiasm of the community gives us an extra boost of energy to create a super thrilling game with more and more features!!

6 Likes

Congratulations to all Hackathon Season 6 winners :star_struck: Canā€™t wait for season 7 now! :innocent:

4 Likes

@everyone Congrats to community winners.
Anyone with token mainnet release can DM me.

We are about to release the NFT sale for our starship soon.
and some of them would like to use with token inside tron and bttc ecosystem. So you get more value and exposure. We publish on both.

The integration is simple, all i need just your address token and decide how much price it will be, and it will be using off-chain eip-712 security.

Our team will announce open registration for WL on next week, alongside with our shilling team. so we will shill your token together.

I am seeing that the votings is closed and I am also seeing that in the builder category that Bond ustx and Just Money have equal 37% each of the voting, how will the winner be decided now?

Can the fellow forum members that are here help me with this confusion
@Prince-Onscolo @Nweke-nature1.com @Relate101 @Gordian @fabsltsa @manfred_jr

1 Like

Ustx is still leading with just 1 vote , keep your hands crossed, everything you need to know will be revealed on 11th of June

I cant wait to try out guess the price, it seems like a call option feature :man_shrugging: