Hello, my name is Nick Mura and I am a builder on TRON and have been working passionately day and night on my project for the Season 3 hackathon, http://trxmini.games.
Like most builders; I want to provide a service my fellow users will appreciate, I am looking for the best ways I can engage and provide the best platform I can to represent TRON, and ensure my project is essential to the ecosystem.
I’m posting this on behalf my fellow developers, who may be participating in the hackathon or not, what are some interests or things you guys consider for contributing, participating, or supporting the evolution and development of a project?
- What are some ways we can provide more of an intrinsic value to each other with our platforms / projects? How can we connect with you?
- What tells you if a project has merit and is worth supporting?
- What catches your attention this season?
- How can we do a better job as devs to provide a better service?
- Do you think there’s anything to watch out for NOT to do as devs with our projects?
- Do you have any general ideas for features that we could provide in our projects in the future?
My goal is to create and provide a user-centric service to my fellow community, and catch the attention of new users, bringing them in to participate in this wonderful ecosystem.
Builders, users, anyone in the community, if you guys have any feedback, advice in general about mentioned above please let me know, or reply in the comments. Thank you for reading.
My project can be found here Trxmini.games - a wagering/staking multiplayer minigames platform
Feel free to give me and criticism or feedback about what I can do better. Thank you!