Is it possible to find team-mates on forum for projects?

Hey everyone so I was wondering if anyone of you participated on seasons and collaborated with someone interested on your project and achieved something bigger together?

19 Likes

That sound pretty cool, to do.

1 Like

Yeah mate maybe there could be one more section to do brainstorming with other users so i’d be crazy to find teammates and compete all together @Tae-Yeon

5 Likes

They should create a category for that in the coming Seasons :grey_question:

4 Likes

For sure man, for people who wants to work together

2 Likes

I guess if you start on a topic and tell what kind of a team mate you need for instance that you need someone who knows how to prepare a smart contract or someone who is good at designing it could help you and I’m sure many people would stand up and show themselves for this lovely opportunity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Tae-Yeon @Eclipse @Kojopapo

5 Likes

Many people here have their doors open for collaboration. One team I know for sure is @JustMoney for token listing, they will gladly assist. @TronNinjas team is also open @TuruGlobal too. We have great devs here just enter their dm. @Stian @TronNinjas and a lot more.

6 Likes

I made this suggestion last season so i am sure one of these seasons it will be considered by @TronLive

7 Likes

One of the reasons I made an account on the forum is this actually On facebook I saw it and found it very useful to find teammates here

1 Like

You can find a team mate anywhere if he or she is ready and available to collaborate

2 Likes

I can only agree. These are Tron star teams where I should start with.

1 Like

For example, myself haha I’m always up to collab to improve and grove together. @Tae-Yeon hmu if ur still looking for it me and my team are looking for some new team-mates :+1:

5 Likes

Yes so currently I’m not looking for it but I’m really glad to see many people are into collab together and create something greater for both of users and TRON itself so I appreciate it so much I’m considering for doing something on Season 6 and lets see how is it gonna be

3 Likes

that’s a question for project teams i guess. They can indicate if they need team-mates and their requirements and its inspiring to see so many people are up to it

1 Like

Yess agreed on that I know many people are so friendly and open about it so that’s good news for people who are looking for new team-mates

1 Like

Oh I see and still better keep in touch friend. I’ll send u a pm is it okay?

We should start a telegram group then

2 Likes

I’d really like to see a collab between LinknRed, Just Money and TronDev GPT.

Well idk I don’t trust everyone sadly one time I was gonna team up with a friend from here and he just got lost and never heard of him again

1 Like

Very useful project :wink:Thank