MNS: TRON Metaverse Name Service

Project Name:

MNS: TRON Metaverse Name Service

Project Track: Web3 & NFT

Team Name: MNS Network

Team Member(s): team members: 9

DevPost URL:MNS: TRON Metaverse Name Service | Devpost

Project Goal:

MNS’s vision is to connect more people. Let more people own their identity in web3.

Project Info:

Project Repo/Website: https://beta.mns.network

Project Details:

Project Milestones:

The development of MNS.Network has been completed. The public beta will start in early August. Welcome to join.

What it does

On-chain Account System

MNS is an on-chain account system. People can realize a unique ID on-chain through the blockchain account system. Transfer money through verifiable names without copying lengthy blockchain addresses. You can also resolve your wallet address, email address, Twitter account, and other data addresses, including on-chain and off-chain.

Decentralized Websites

Launch censorship-resistant decentralized websites with MNS. Upload your website to BPFS and access it with your MNS name.

Decentralized Login

In the future of web3.0, you only need one account, no need to register each application separately. Your account will be permanently stored on the blockchain, and only your private key can control it.

How we built it

After using blockchain domain names such as ENS, our team found that these blockchain domain names are not very friendly to use and have almost no application scenarios. They need to renew their fees every year, and the registration logic is complicated. In fact, the existing blockchain domain names are simply moved to the blockchain.

MNS is a brand new web3 product logic. MNS achieves a more direct mapping by naming TokenID, becoming a readable address for all tokens, and also a personalized NFT avatar expressing itself.

Accomplishments that we’re proud of

MNS may be the first real blockchain domain name, an innovative visual web3 domain name system.

We believe that blockchain can enable a fairer Internet. In the Internet age, domain names are more about mapping IP addresses. Links Internet sites. There are about 170 million websites in the world.

As a blockchain domain name in the metaverse and web3, MNS’s vision is to connect more people. Let more people have their own identity in web3. Let’s embrace this new era of value networks together.

What’s next for MNS: TRON Metaverse Name Service

MNS has detailed development roadmap

1. Generate a personalized 3D avatar for the user based on the current MNS avatar.
    This is not an idea, in fact the development of this system is more than 50% complete. We will announce its demo soon.

2. MNS-based on-chain push notification service
    Based on the open communication layer of MNS, it allows any crypto wallet/frontend to connect to the network and communicate. Using it, any dApp, smart contract, backend or protocol can send communications related to user wallet addresses.

3. MNS-based instant messaging application
    Users can use MNS to log in to IM. It is a social dApp based on the blockchain technology.

32 Likes

这真是一个十分不错的项目,我已经迫不及待想铸造了。

12 Likes

This project is great and going to be huge ! I am looking forward to it !

8 Likes

TNS (Beta) is a priority registration pass. The price is 200TRX. After the official version is open, you can exchange short domain names (5 to 8 characters, priced at $59.9).Before Mint, please be sure to read the platform announcement. Official website:(http://www.trx.domains/)

10 Likes

This is a really good project and I would like to know when this will be available? :grinning:

3 Likes

What is the character limit?

2 Likes

The best project on tron.It has huge potential.We will get a desirable outcome!

2 Likes

Looks great, when will it go live?

1 Like

Combining avatar and domain name looks very interesting.It seems to be a promising project on TRON.

2 Likes

This project is kind of interesting, I have already bought four。

5 Likes

This project is very patterned

1 Like

I am a media person and I can put a link to my homepage on my social media. That way my fans will never be unable to find my work.

2 Likes

this looks interesting, good luck with your entry!

4 Likes

You can take the test now. https://beta.trx.domains/ For the official launch date, please pay attention to the official announcement.

1 Like

Just minted 4 domain names for Tronbies, TronbiesToken and our team members! Best of luck in the Hackathon and congrats with the product! :smiley:

Learn more about it here MNS

3 Likes

thanks Learn more about it here MNS

1 Like

Thanks Learn more about it here MNS

Come On @TronDomains, great work!!!

1 Like

Thank you. I love your NFTs. I think we all love original projects. I vote for N18 :blush: