Name Something Exciting TRON DAO Should Do

Where’s @antonio and @Nana66419 ?

4 Likes

@antonio cant be found ooh bro
we have been looking for him/her

4 Likes

I miss having to translate and re-read all his replies.

This is another important thing the TronDAO team should look at. An increase in the number of SR, even if it shouldn’t be upto the proposed 1000, is very important. Having just 27 SR in a crypto community as big as Tron speaks very poor of how decentralized we thrive to achieve.

3 Likes

Hahahaha! Antonio is a Spanish male given name. So it shouldn’t be her :joy:
I have missed his contributions in the forum discussions a lot. I just hope that all is well with him.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: oh i see

sure sure, do not know why he has been inactive
Hope he comes back :pray:

1 Like

Guys do you see any popular privacy projects in tron chain?

i miss him too ! i miss the one spanish comment in each post which i dont understand😂

1 Like

100 percent agree @Nweke-nature1.com i have seen this thing alot

5 Likes

we hope to see him soon

As previously stated by @fabsltsa , we need to have following improvements in BTTC network:

• Governance moved from TRON to BTTC (Staking happening on BTTC instead of TRON)

• Open up BTTC validators to the public, something similar to SR positions in TRON in which anyone can become a potential validator and earn voters. This will increase decentralization.

• Burn mechanism to reduce inflation

Thanks for the post, hope we get some good news in regards of this :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Launch a decentralized exchange (DEX). A DEX is a trading platform that is not controlled by a central authority.
This would allow TRON users to trade tokens and other assets without having to worry about censorship or fraud.

And also Create a decentralized lending platform. This would allow users to lend and borrow money without having to go through a bank or other financial institution.
It would make it easier for people to access credit and finance their businesses or personal projects.

Hello buddy check justmoney.io by @JustMoney
This solved the problem

2 Likes

Sorry as I don’t meant to counter your suggestion but this is not necessary as we already have project like just.money that has been serving the tron community and delivering a good service. Tron moving into DEX will put this community project out of business and eventually lead to lack of motivation to build on tron

1 Like

@Youngyuppie

I understand your concern. It is true that Tron’s move into DEX could put projects like just.money out of business.
However, I don’t think it will necessarily lead to a lack of motivation to build on Tron.

Here are a few reasons why:

(1) Tron’s DEX will not be the only DEX in the world. There are many other DEXes out there, and just.money could still compete with them.

(2) Tron’s DEX will not be perfect. It will likely have some bugs and limitations that just.money could exploit.

(3) Tron’s DEX will not be the only thing that attracts developers to Tron. Tron also has a fast network, low fees, and a large community.

2 Likes

You are right to some extent but once a project stated building EVERY project that exists through community initiatives, there will always be a negative consequence on the project growth. If you have been following the energy market, you will realise that MOST of the tron energy markets has suffered loss, in terms of growth and energy sells since the network announced its energy market. This is very LIKELY to play out in the DEX space, should Tron launch its own DEX. The best alternative, TO ME, is collaboration and partnership.

2 Likes

Ever heard about sunswap and justlend? :thinking:

Thanks all for mentioning JustMoney :fire: We will keep delivering great tools and products on Tron and BTTC. We will also keep maintaining great relations with TronDao’s outstanding team! It’s by working together that we can keep moving forward and provide the community with the best experience :handshake:

3 Likes

You guys deserve more than the mention for the quality services you’ve been delivering through Just.money and putting Tron Defi in the lead. Keep the quality services coming through. The Tron community is always here to support what you guys are building :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

It would be great if we could have an app for forum on android or IOS it’d useful and I believe users can be more active :hugs:

i think we already have one for android

1 Like