NRG & Community DAO - By TronNinjas Team

This project is going to be a game changer for all Tron community. Best of luck NRG. You guys have been working hard!

5 Likes

Thank you, finally it will be easy for small TRX holders to help provide energy while earning on it.

3 Likes

Awesome! You have my vote

4 Likes

Thank you. We appreciate your support.

2 Likes

1trx swapped for 1nrg token. In short the holderā€™s trx goes in wallet of the NRG team in exchange of 1NRG token. Does the tron foundation back the safekeeping of the trx being swapped or any established mechanism already in place and well tested to swap back the NRG to TRX under all possible negative circumstances?

Secondly this energy rental is a negative for tron. Clear me up for the utility for the blockchain as a whole.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest. We are not affiliated with TronDao and are an independent team.

1 Like

Can you please answer my question on who takes the safety risk of all trx sent to NRG team? Are there any Fullproof mechanism in place to ensure that TRX doesnā€™t gets stolen or transferred elsewhere?

1 Like

I find it extremely risky to understand that some people come up with a energy exchange kind of thing but instead of placing api or using permission to stake unstake they ask users to deposit their TRX for their in-house token NRG. Donā€™t take it other wise, just asking that someday anybody feels itā€™s a big portfolio and run away with all the trx, will the NRG team still be able to return the investorā€™s trx deposits from their personal holdings incase thatā€™s not poured in the NRG scheme.

3 Likes

The version of NRG which is live on the nile test network is decentralised. It can be seen in action on Tronnrg.com. It will go live on the main network once proposal 70 is activated.

2 Likes

Iā€™m very excited for NRG to go live. Wish you guys the best in the hackathon. I will definitely be using this in the future.

2 Likes

Great idea guys, keep building :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Great and needed service on Tron

1 Like

Good idea team!! I support your project and WARP on DEFI category!

3 Likes

This is a good one~ Looking forward how the team is going to tackle this question

3 Likes

Well done!! Very nice project in this season!!

1 Like

This is interesting and helpfull. Especially the DAO - Kickstarter. You will have my vote.

1 Like

this is an interesting read, I believe since the design and development was challenging, the implementation will also require more innovative ideas. But I like the energy

1 Like

Actually Iā€™m keenly expecting the team to answer back to clear my queries. Maybe it sounds silly but carrying a lot of weight in the security aspect.

Interesting project! Good job guys

1 Like

What users can do in this project?