OnChain Vision - Open your EYES on chain world

Guys I want to offer you some insights I am still working at full speed for this project which in my opinion will bring great value to this comunity and all those who will use TRON ecosystem.

Why is taking so long?
Well totally new technology unlike dApp WalletConnect we use Compose which will bring a flexibility and creativity in the app at a later date but right now the navigation of the apps require a lot of heavy work due to passing arguments from one screen to another.

As you might see if you download the apk from the above link the interface has been changed compared to the screenshots posted initialy heavy work in progress

2 Likes

@Nweke-nature1.com @Nana66419 @antonio @fabsltsa @manfred_jr @Prince-Onscolo I am trying to fill the steps required for wining the posible engangement but when I tried to tweet trondao it does not work any ideea Why https://gleam.io/J6xM2/s4-hackatron? The other two subscribe to email and retweet worked just fine I think you should ask if for community prices you must also fill the steps

3 Likes

Have you been able to go through?
Click on the tweet button under that requirement and tweet the steps

1 Like

Once you click on tweet it will go through then after that return and scroll down to add your Twitter username for verification, that’s all, thanks

2 Likes

You can also show a screenshot were you had issues for easy guidelines

1 Like

Yeap thanks a lot the issue was the fact that I modified the tweet :joy::joy:

1 Like

You are highly welcome, glad to see you are through

1 Like

Hola, me alegra que lo has podido conseguir.

1 Like

Pardon my late reply, I guess it’s sorted out now.

1 Like

Yeap all good!

Now a few updates

1. a payWall will be implemented so when connected after connection is successful the address must b part of a whitelisted group or burn a few TRC20 tokens of a later implemented contact now finalizing a few details
  2. Feature that will be implemented:
    2.1. DEX tracker/screener similar with DEX Screener -check their app for a better understanding.
    2.1.1. A dex screener will contain the adress of each pair with link address to tronscan
    2.1.2. the LP address with the link address to tronscan
    2.1.3. Total number of Token1 stored
    2.1.4. Total number of token 2 stored
    2.1.5. Total number of transaction made
    2.1.6. Start time (when the pair was created)
    2.1.7. LATER FEATURE: value of tokens in USD
    2.1.8. LATER FEATURE: total value of pool
    2.1.9. LATER FEATURE: An UI interface for directly changing the asset
    2.2.3 NFT Profile per user
    … To be updated further
5 Likes

Glad to see new updates being added,

Will the NFT profile feature be available for all users, or only for those who have paid to access the platform? What kind of information will be included in each user’s NFT profile?

1 Like

Great, thanks for the update

1 Like

Let me first be clear we won t create an NFT collection but rather use an existing one or collaborate with separate projects. The main ideea is that the NFT collection market all funds have to be donated through a trusted verified system. The ideea is to open collaboration and all the funds got through collaboration will be donated all open on TRON network. An NFT colection will have a dedicated update picture each six month and a small dedicated card for them with according links. Each 6 month a new collection will have an auction after that 6 month the user could keep the current NFT or change the NFT by buying a new one from the new collection. For user the old bought NFT will be available but it will not be available a new buy from the old collection just from the new one.

Well this is an ideea under a form or other I consider important the fact that you should pay it forward…

The services will be offered just after payment…

At the moment the paywall will not be integrated yet as we are in still developing mode. The development of this project will last longer than the hackathon and I will continue development even after. The ideea is to bring value to community while developing a full happy to pay service. All of those that like and commented on this post will be included in a whitelisted. I will contact each one after finishing a beta release in order to get your addresse to whitelist them(my way if paying forward this amazing community) and apart from that an airdrop for the token payment system will be made for this community.

As we are in still product development design I am happy to listen to your ideas about what I said or about a feature that you might like to see…

Happy to hear from this amazing people meaning you guys and happy to help with what I can do for you !:heart:

PS: In about 48 hours I will come back with great news :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification and keeping fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: for the great news reveal, goodluck.

1 Like

Interesting and usefull project for the community!
Wishing you all the best!

2 Likes

This right here is one of the best innovations ever. We have seen NFTs springing up daily without any utility. If NFT projects can partner with other projects to bring utility to it holders it will be very interesting.

3 Likes

Te felicito por el proyecto, es interesante dar vida a esos NFTs que han quedado en el olvido, y el tema colaboración con otros proyectos también es importante.

1 Like

@Nweke-nature1.com @fabsltsa @antonio @Nana66419 @manfred_jr @Prince-Onscolo @Claw as I mention in the above comment I have great news.

From now on you can download OnChain Vision directly on Play Store.

Please note that at the moment is just the Connect Modular implemented in the release version 1.0.0.

In the following versions will come with TronGrid calls for details about the accounts. If you want some specific things to be displayed in the app let me know I am more than happy to see the input of this amazing community. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Gracias, en seguida pueda le echo un vistazo y te digo.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @antonio. That means a lot to me. Check the above wallets that can be used.

1 Like