OnChain Vision - Open your EYES on chain world

oh good
will it he available on IOS soon?

1 Like

Congratulations on your journey so far :clap:t2:
If it isn’t against community standards, you can post the direct link to the app download on playstore to avoid clicking on wrong/malicious links.
Congratulations once again :tada:

1 Like

The plan is to have a fully developed app on Android and besides the WalletConnection and the TronGrid data integration my plan is to have also a server with API for different types of analysis made over the network which will be then captured in an UI interface in Android App.

After fully developing the app the plan is to expand on multiple platform and the second is IOS but still a long road ahead up to that point.

1 Like

alright then I have to get a new android phone to check this out

1 Like

The link is posted the Play Store word is a link to Play Store.

But for your convenience this is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onchainvision.onchainvision

Thanks for the encouraging words!!

2 Likes

That will be insane to get a new phone for an app. Thanks a lot for all the support @Prince-Onscolo !

1 Like

Thanks, I get it now

1 Like

Congratulations :clap::clap: on achieving this great milestones, I can’t wait to download it right away

1 Like

I think there should be a wallet connect
And connecting wallet is not clickable

3 Likes

If you do not have any app installed that supports WalletConnect then nothings opens. Check the project details on how to test it. Install an apk wallet or the demo wallet that I offered.

Install the wallet and let me know it it worked. Please post here so anyone else which are having the same issue to know how to fix it

Perfect that’s great I am here in case you have any other questions

1 Like

Thanks a lot. There is still more work to do but step by step the goal will be achived.

1 Like

See the video demo @Nweke-nature1.com for more details and to check how the connection module works

Guys I updated the post with the new details

I was interested in your feedback on the interface. What do you think ?

1 Like

What do you think about this Home page about the bottom Navigation 
???

How you will like to see the interface and what details will interest you?

I am not a UI/UX designer and unfortunately I am not at all an artist :upside_down_face: :melting_face: . So really need you input on this

Guys now we are checking balance and transactions of transfer TRX for the connected account :heart_eyes: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

To be honest, I don’t really have much idea on computer work but I ain’t gonna lie, this concept actually captivated me

2 Likes

Honestly I’m impressed
I love the idea this can be taken to another step

• Change in the UI (beautification)
  • More functionalities and more

Trust me the concept is 10/10

2 Likes

I see a project with a bright future. You have advanced your project with different details.

I wanted to experience your project myself without going through the test instructions and it was a very understandable experience for me. It was also an enjoyable process. I hope you get your effort’s worth.

1 Like

Thank a lot. That was my goal to create a concept which will take the mobile dApp on next level. Can you consider downloading the app on Play Store? (please note that perioduc updates will be made)