OnChain Vision - Open your EYES on chain world

Have you solved the issue? Were you able to download also the wallet? (check testing details on the post for the link) Please notify me if you have any issue at all.

1 Like

Yes I downloaded with the link you posted, or maybe :thinking: it’s not compatible with my phone, I can’t really say maybe by tomorrow I will uninstall and reinstall again

2 Likes

Download the wallet wallet-debug.apk - Google Drive and after that a pop up will appear to open the the app OnChain Vision

I haven’t made an evaluation because I haven’t had the opportunity to examine the Web3 category yet. While I was reviewing a few projects today, I saw yours, it looks really successful, be it logic or development style.

You have become one of the favorite projects on web3. My support is with you. Also, if you would like to review our project and have any questions or comments, we would be happy to answer them :star:

1 Like

Thank you so much maybe you will consider to vote for this project on Community Votes W8. Thank you so much again!

1 Like

It’s a very creative project, but I expected to see the milestone part in more detail maybe you can update it. :see_no_evil: :+1:

2 Likes

At the moment the ideea was to develop a proof of concept or a Minimal Viable Product. The final UI will not look like that of course. As a peace of mind as an ideea I develop under JetCompose which delivers the best UI/UX.

As per Functionalities more will be added the version 2 will be updated up to the point all the required info will be gather fron TronGrid.

Starting with version 3 we will develop a server with API for processing customer functionality which will be what sets us apart from all the products out there.

Please fallow us even after HackaTRON because this post will be updated even after!

2 Likes

Welcome to hackaTRONs4 ! Very nice concept of bringing multi on-chain data in one place. All the best to the team !

3 Likes

Thank you so much maybe consider a vote for this project on TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting! - #3 by admin.hackathon Web3 Track W8 OnChain Vision - Open your EYES on chain world

2 Likes

I observed that you need to work on the design a bit. @Nweke-nature1.com what do you think about this?

Because most quality projects don’t appeal to the eyes, they don’t get the attention they deserve. This is exactly why I think you should work on this issue.

2 Likes

No time is too late to make changes on design
It’s a new project, so I believe there could be alot of changes as time goes on

4 Likes

Si necesitas ayuda en el diseño Ux, te puedo ayudar me mandas un privado.

2 Likes

Okay, this is actually a good project, wishing you success.

3 Likes

Welcome to the TronDao forum community feel free to interact :handshake:

2 Likes

Yeap a lot of design must change but at the moment the main scope was to create a MVP. So far as I know no project was done using WalletConnect v2. and I offered a lot of detail and now if you want you can create a web porject with WalletConnect.

As I develop under Android this could even did not work at all very few projects on mobile honestly.
Will definitely improve the UI/UX but at the moment the first thing I want to do is create a server for data analysis so that I could easily read the API of the server to use on the mobile as I think that mobile processing of big data might be an issue.

The main scope at the end it will be to have an app that provide and offers all the details as someone technical knows that looks into explorer and code knows. to make it for users easy to use tech.

2 Likes

Dear OnChain Vision team,

I wanted to express my admiration for your innovative project focused on bringing blockchain data into users’ hands. Your research on existing mobile blockchain projects and commitment to using the latest technologies, such as WalletConnect v2, is impressive. Your sample for wallet and dApp connectivity with TRON integration is intuitive and easy to use.

All the best for an amazing future ahead.

Best regards,
@astitv

1 Like

Thank you so much for all the kind words.

Please stay tune as more details will come.

1 Like

Now we have addresses in format base58. This is quite easy to do on JS but on kotlin where you do not have tronweb is a quite hard.

We added open Browser for transcations id and address restyle a bit. Now when you click the address the tron explorer will open in a browser. The same with the transaction

1 Like

Now we read all the transactions for the account not only the TRX transfer ones.

At a later date each transaction will have its view according with its type so it will be easier to read on chain data at the moment we see only a generic transaction and a TRX transfer type

2 Likes