OnChain Vision - Open your EYES on chain world

Uploading: Screenshot_20230507_025941_com.onchainvision.on3hainvision.jpg…

Version 3 now available on play store basically we read TRC20 tokens (predefined list) and transactions viewer

1 Like

thank you for the update.
I remember someone talked about your website design… if possible add my style to it

1 Like

I am looking first to get to the Milestone 3 the own server for processing data with exposed API and then focus on the interface. That is the plan.

You are a UI/UX designer?

Hello Buddy you in need of one to work with ?

2 Likes

My main speciality is on backend. I am not a UI/UX designer and definitely I do not know enought about material design. As I use material3 now to be top of the art. But definitely I will need some help in the future!

1 Like

Alright I get it now
Collaboration in the future not bad
Collectively we build

3 Likes

Hola, yo soy diseñador Ux, entre el estilo de @Prince-Onscolo @Gordian y si necesitas consejo o ayuda, estamos para brindartela.

4 Likes

Thank you so much guys. I will let you know exactly what I need as soon as possible till then developing at full speed!

1 Like

oh no
@antonio can help with that

3 Likes

Thank you for the demo video, was quite insightful

1 Like

Pero tu también puedes dar tus consejos, los cuales merecen respeto.

2 Likes

yeah I am talking about the UI designer. I am not one

1 Like

Pero tal vez puedas dar consejo sobre otro tema que pueda precisar @constantinpricope201.

2 Likes

oh yeah always available @constantinpricope201

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I can appreciate your consistent learning, progress and design improvements while working on this. This project will require ever more resources to get done properly, keep it up!

1 Like

Guys I have been developing the watcher mode so you will not need a wallet connection to test the app. So far is not released on Play Store i want to also add contracts read but developing the parameter encoding. But I wanted to notify you about this

3 Likes

Gracias por la información, está perfecto hoy lo reviso y te comento.

Thank you for your support! As a note according with the hackathon rule : “To ensure fairness and transparency, all projects must have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) that is hosted online, and any projects that include smart contracts must be deployed on the testnet or mainnet.” we needed as an entry in hackathon to ensure a MVP which requirement is already met. Any further development is Developer(My) choice.

But as you said it this project will require more resources in order to have a mature product/service in order to reach something similar with the already developed product/services as www.dextools.io . This is just a landmark as an idea.

This is in developing right now I will let you know when it will be release in Play Store

1 Like

Thanks for update mate
Keep building

2 Likes