Overview of the TradeCoin project

Thank you! I appreciate your feedback. It’s important to me that all aspects of my project are well-presented, and I’m glad you noticed the effort I put into the description. All the best

2 Likes

You have done an awesome job. You have indeed taken the time to update the community of your progress as and when its available. I must say, you have done a great work. Keep building and as voting has started, i hope the community gives you a chance. Wishing you all the best.

4 Likes

I think you deserve the best description award ever seen on the forum. The presentation of a project in such a beautiful way deserves applause. I hope you will see the value you deserve and you will have the opportunity to take your project further in season 5 :ocean:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your kind words and support! It means a lot to us to have the community’s encouragement as we work on our project. We will definitely keep building and improving our project, and hope to earn the community’s votes. Thanks again and best wishes to you!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your kind words and support! We really appreciate your recognition of our work and presentation. It is very important for us to receive such positive feedback. Once again, thank you for your support!

3 Likes

Seeing a project that pinpoints updates so clearly and punctually adjusts to dates boosts confidence a lot.
When I watch your video, the question marks that remain in my head are completely filled. It has been a project that graced the Tron forum.
Good luck due to ur efforts!

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our project inspires your trust and helps you obtain all the necessary information. We will continue to work on improving the project and will be delighted if we can continue to exceed the expectations of the Tron community.

3 Likes

Dear readers of our post. There is currently a vote taking place on the forum. We would be grateful if you could vote for us. Best regards, TradeCoin.

2 Likes

Hi @alexfedotovqq
Trade coin sounds good, does it support any token?
Congratulations and wishing you the best❤️
Feel free to go through my submission too on the eco-friendly track :heart:

2 Likes

Hi,we support the “TRC-20¶
TRC‌-20 is a technical standard used for smart contracts on the TRON blockchain for implementing tokens with the TRON Virtual Machine (TVM). It is fully compatible to ERC‌-20.” token

If you liked the project. Vote)

Good day. If you liked the design so much, you can vote for us

1 Like

I went through your submissions over 3 times, your community engagement is on point I am still yet to understand how you’re not at the top in the voting. I personally think you deserve much better. You’ve got my vote bud. Good luck

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your kind words and support. I really appreciate it and I’m grateful for every vote I get. We ourselves cannot understand why we are not in the first place, we received a lot of positive feedback from users about our project, but everything is somehow not fair :pensive:
Thanks again for your support and for believing in us.
@Virex

2 Likes

I voted for you too
Love your project

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot to me.:two_hearts:

A good job is done, the positive comments are because the community appreciates their work, and in my opinion it has nothing to do with the votes. I congratulate.

3 Likes

Good luck in this season!!

2 Likes

made very clear, luv it!
good luck!!

1 Like

Hello Buddy welcome to Tron Dao community forum
Session 4.
Stay active with us.

1 Like

Thank you for navigating these users